• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Congratulations on reaching 1G (1 billion) Points

If thoughts are things and people should choose goods ones?
I commented on Meat Butcher's post because he would know if the first billion are the hardest"
""The first Billion is always the toughest !
Congrats !""

However since you, Hazel the Pirate Queen cannot cope with a simple post, you needed to post three (no four times!) times to comment on what I wrote.
Clearly Hazel, you are either stupid-drunk, stoned out of your gourd, or having a difficult time with reality for some other reason not disclosed, at the moment.
Sorry you're having so much trouble expressing your thoughts. And i am sorry you haven't learned how to edit a post.
The post was not positioned correctly and then I decided to add something other than and. You don’t know me well enough to make assumptions abo my state of mind. The way your post came across was like- big deal, Meat Butcher has 3.5 billion. You did not seem congratulatory. So perhaps I felt it more as a slight against my Co-Founder.

DevaCat

I wasn't congratulatory. Why did I need to be? Not everything needs to be about you, or your Guild. A billion points is nice, and for your Guild nice. But not all that big a deal overall. Most top Guilds have leaders and players with a Billion.. Some Guilds have many players with a Billion Plus. Meat Butcher's Guild has eleven players with over a Billion.
If stating that is slighting someone else? not my problem.
And your need to point all that out is … because? Why piss on their parade? No one really cares in this case what you think.

On topic, congrats to your guild mate Hazel.

Johnny B. Goode

The post was not positioned correctly and then I decided to add something other than and. You don’t know me well enough to make assumptions abo my state of mind. The way your post came across was like- big deal, Meat Butcher has 3.5 billion. You did not seem congratulatory. So perhaps I felt it more as a slight against my Co-Founder.
I understood @Ebeondi Asi's post exactly as he meant it. You speak of assumptions, but you made one about the intent of a post that you obviously misunderstood. @Ebeondi Asi was underscoring and giving context to the congratulations offered by @Meat Butcher, which should have been welcomed by you instead of attacked. I think it's pretty sad that your knee jerk reaction actually ruined this congratulatory thread, because it doesn't matter how many have reached a billion, it's still a milestone worth celebrating.

The Lady Redneck

I think it is great to hear of things like this from different worlds. To reach those sort of levels take time and commitment to the game and to ones guild. It reflects well on all involved. I would love it if other people in other worlds were to let us know if they have Founders, Leaders or members who have shown this level of commitment. Ebeondi Asi has as much right to express pride in the founder of their guild as anyone. To put someone down publicly for doing so diminishes what I think could have been a great thread. I to am very proud of the guild I belong to. (Event Horizon in E world) It has 11 members who have over 1 billion points. I am not bragging about it. But I can be justifiably proud of their achievement and their place with the Elite of this game including Coumbaya...... WTG guys And of course the Ladies in the game who do the same thing

P.S. I intend joining them one day. I only have 725.000.000 to go :cool:

Last edited:

Just An Observer

Look at Cirgard to see Dark Souls. They have 15 players at a billion or more. I remember when all of Cirgard did not even have ten players total with a billion. Now this number is as common as a cold for that server. Must be inflation...LOL! Anyways, it is still a lot of work and time spent to pile up a billion so kudos to the next on the list.

How long before we see someone hit a trillion? Probably about the same time someone gets a Level 20 Castle without spending any diamonds...LOL! Big Numbers are interesting.

Coumbaya

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! It's been a long road filled with tons of Château Party fun times, and unfortunately a few party poopers who strive on hatred and character defamation as one would expect in real life. We see them on social media causing trouble all the time. It's a very high school mentality they have but it is what it is. With a lemon you make lemonade as they say. You drink it in and flush it out to the sewers where it belongs.

Despite the rough patches, achieving 1B ranking points was pretty cool. I was the 15th in G-World to do so! There are too many people to thank really but they know who they are. Thanks for broadcasting this on the forums Hazel, lol. Did not expect it, ha! :)

@Agent327 I've posted several suggestions and posts in the past but it seems there may have been some clean-up. I've even submitted a short story once for a competition but all of the submissions have been deleted since. I didn't win the contest though, oh well! :)

Keep on forging everyone and most importantly have fun!

Agent327

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! It's been a long road filled with tons of Château Party fun times, and unfortunately a few party poopers who strive on hatred and character defamation as one would expect in real life. We see them on social media causing trouble all the time. It's a very high school mentality they have but it is what it is. With a lemon you make lemonade as they say. You drink it in and flush it out to the sewers where it belongs.

Despite the rough patches, achieving 1B ranking points was pretty cool. I was the 15th in G-World to do so! There are too many people to thank really but they know who they are. Thanks for broadcasting this on the forums Hazel, lol. Did not expect it, ha! :)

@Agent327 I've posted several suggestions and posts in the past but it seems there may have been some clean-up. I've even submitted a short story once for a competition but all of the submissions have been deleted since. I didn't win the contest though, oh well! :)

Keep on forging everyone and most importantly have fun!

Until today, your last visit on the forum was in December 2021. If I wanted to congratulate you, I would not pick this forum, unless I had a different agenda.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
Lol, well aren't you mister positive. Just replying to the congrats as I was told something had been posted about the 1B. Cheers!

The most important thing here is the fact that your Guild respects and care about you enough to congratulate you even here in this Forum - knowing that you're not an active member here but that you're important to the Community anyway.

Congratulations for your achievement! :)

Ps: you're welcome to visit us and participate around here more often if you feel like. ;)

Th
The most important thing here is the fact that your Guild respects and care about you enough to congratulate you even here in this Forum - knowing that you're not an active member here but that you're important to the Community anyway.

Congratulations for your achievement! :)

Ps: you're welcome to visit us and participate around here more often if you feel like. ;)
Thank you for your comment!

Agaselle

Its those verry active players that make oure gameplay so much loveable. Happy holydays to each one of you and stay save for the common forge year 2023