• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Connect Forum account to game account.

Falconwing

I just got a message telling me to connect my Forum and game accounts together or I would lose my Forum account. Weren't they already connected? Anytime I hit the Forum option in the game I was taken to the Forums. I did as it asked, just wondering why I had to.

Agent327

Message says

"Due to feedback, we've decided to make this process more explicit to safeguard the privacy and security of your account.
As such, we now require you to confirm ownership of your forum account. "

Also saw mentioned it was done specifically for those who's game name and forum name are not the same.

It is comming from Inno and done on all forums and servers worldwide.

Agent327

Mine as well and I also got the message, so it seems everybody gets it and I know what you mean about being contacted earlier this year. I think they made a mistake there, cause it was much longer ago when we were told about this.

WinnerGR

From data me @Nicholas002 found it appears that people who registered after the supposed date of the email earlier this year did not receive it .We also found that from my registration date that it would mean that the first email was not in 2020.

Last edited:

Agent327

From data me @Nicholas002 found it appears that people who registered after the supposed date of the email earlier this year did not receive it .We also found that from my registration date that it would mean that the first email was not in 2020.

Data you found?

They are looking in to that, but if I have to take a lucky guess, I would say it is because you joined after the initial contact about account deletion.

Also I am not the OP and I am not a moderator either but could I make a suggestion that this thread is merged with the other one as having two threads open is just confusing.

No you can't. Saying you are not a moderator and making moderation suggestions is threading on thin ice. Especially by someone inactive on this forum.

DevaCat

Similar problem. Tapped the provided link, was sent to iTunes Store and then to FoE ad/game window, tapped "open" to get into the game -- and crashed to iPad desktop. Tried twice same result. Ticket sent a few minutes ago.

And my panties are fine, thanks for your concern.

Ditto. I first logged into forms almost 2 years ago. Name & account are the same. I click on link in this "login or be dropped" message and it takes me to Google Play! The game is already open since I came to forums through it, so what am I supposed to do in Google Play? I made the assumption (a weak one) that by sending me to Google Play it confirmed my login that way - by comparing it to Google Play info. I noticed a page come up when I clicked on the login button but I was whisked away so fast to Google Play I couldn't tell if there were further instructions on it. Perhaps it was supposed to auto-send me to Google Play after several seconds, during which time I could read what it said, but the timer was mistakenly set to zero?

Glaun

FYI .Just now clicked on the link Inno provided in its' notice. Worked fine and I got back a conformation that I was linked.

DeletedUser31499

I’m on an iPad and so far can’t get this to work. I click on the link and it opens the game store on the foe game page. I click to open the game. The game opens in the app. Now the instructions say at this point to follow the instructions but there are none.

DevaCat

I’m on an iPad and so far can’t get this to work. I click on the link and it opens the game store on the foe game page. I click to open the game. The game opens in the app. Now the instructions say at this point to follow the instructions but there are none.
I have a ticket in and will check in a bit. Yep, most unintuitive description of what to do. In my case following my best understanding of instructions puts me in an endless loop lol.

Emberguard

Do you see this page when clicking the link? If yes click on More Info, log into the desktop version. Go back to your PM and click the link again

59B59F54-B7F2-4986-A544-CFCE452D2C19.jpeg