• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Connect Forum account to game account.

Lancer

I hope they can fix it without that rigmarole. IMHO, it is much better to have moderators with separate names so you can differentiate a mod post from a player's opinion.

Yeah, and also it keeps from players in game knowing that you are a forum mod. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd be getting messages all the time in game.

DevaCat

Yeah, and also it keeps from players in game knowing that you are a forum mod. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd be getting messages all the time in game.
Messages? Arrrgh all the mateys be payin you visits! Friendly like to be sure (what cannons? Oh, those behind us? Never ye mind laddie!)

McBluefire

My forum account got deleted. Never got a message asking me to link it - just poof, gone. So here I am with a new most likely un-linked account and no instructions on how to link it. Gotta do a little better than this my friends at Inno. :)

Crollito

Well that's annoying... I guess I missed the message. I feel like this could have been handled in a better way. What exactly happened here? Was this e-mailed, or was it forum only? I don't recall receiving an e-mail. Assuming it was forum only, your account gets deleted if you weren't active for a few months on the forum? How absurd.