• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Conspiracy Theory: Blueprints from GB rewards are not actually random for the Arc

• Thread starter DeletedUser37547
  • Start date

DeletedUser34993

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but it sure does seem to me that a major point has been missed here: humor value. There sure are an awful lot of 'serious' answers and critiques of what seemed to me to be a more than hilarious take on one of the more frustrating aspects of the game! ;)

Bravo, Jovian! Your sense of humor is appreciated by at least this player and I must say that you are a very talented writer! I was captivated by your story and as a somewhat/sometimes conspiracy theorist, myself, I applaud your theory even if you completely lost me on all that math-stuff! Forge On!

Emberguard

sure does seem to me that a major point has been missed here: humor value. There sure are an awful lot of 'serious' answers and critiques of what seemed to me to be a more than hilarious take on one of the more frustrating aspects of the game! ;)
Yes there's humour in his post. However the post doesn't seem to be all fun and games. There is a tone of a serious topic among the humour.

DeletedUser34993

Oh, totally agreed! I guess I was just a bit surprised at how many people were so negative towards the writer! I thought it was a better than fair tongue-in-cheek bit of satire and I found it utterly funny and even informative! I guess I just took some of the more 'juvenile' comments to be a bit outre. Just my take...thanks for the feedback! :)

DeletedUser37547

Update with new stats: 288 all-time BPs, currently unlocked to level 24. Probability of 25 or less BPs in that square given the new n is closer to 11%.

In summary, still lower than the rest but trending towards the average. Indicates random.

Favorite reply = "your girlfriend was right"

Mustapha00

You say it is "all GBs".

In my personal experience, I have no other GBs, on any server, that have as few as 6 copies of a particular BP and as many as 30 copies of the same BP. And it's an Arc.

Of course I don't expect all BPs to be in a range of, say, 3 to 5 (though I'd not turn my nose up at such either), but a range of 20+ just doesn't pass the smell test.

But, as I said, it just possible that the RNG 'fails us', for lack of a better term, on many other or perhaps all GBs but, owing to the popularity of the Arc, it is more noticeable then.

Algona

You say it is "all GBs".

My Traz is exactly the same, low of 6 available BPS, high of 30. It's level 60 unlocked to 80 therefore the real spread of BPs is 86 - 110.

I can't tell you my MK Arc, there's a display bug that shows all at 99. The Rugnir Arc has a spread of 47 - 67.

My AO has a spread of 61 - 83.

Cape is 73 - 97, Chateau 46 - 64, Tor 57 - 74.

There;s a bunch of GBs with hundreds of BPs that have relatively small ranges as well.

6 copies of a particular BP and as many as 30 copies of the same BP. And it's an Arc.

The level 39 Arc? The spread is not 6 - 30, it's 45 - 69 + any unlocked levels.

You've rolled a d9 500 or so times depending on how many unlocked levels on your Arc.. Ask someone good at probability if that 46 - 69 range is reasonable.

cton2.forge

Okay, I'm willing to accept that it >can< happen on all GBs.

It's just that, A) it affects us more negatively when it is a popular GB as the Arc is (would we have seen a similar complaint thread if this were the Colosseum?), and, B) it's effecting >ME<.

Just kidding.

Mostly.
I CAN'T get my final Colosseum BP! HELP!

(This is sarcasm for those without a discerning sense of humor)

Emberguard

Help my humours broken!

Maybe I should build a Colosseum to help you get BPs :p

I wonder what the highest lvl Colosseum even is?

Emberguard

foestats.com
oh. Logic. Great. Yeah. We could do that. Actually, let's look that up :D

Note: the tool is limited and the results could be somewhat inaccurate due to the whole "amount of FP remaining" and "minimum lvl" fields
en: lvl 21 on Houndsmoor (en8)
us: lvl 23 on Qunrir (us16)
Beta: lvl 18

Emberguard

Well I've sometimes wondered how far I could hypothetically take the Colosseum before I run out of BPs given people rarely use it. I wouldn't be doing it specifically for any of the output it gives - just for the lols and testing the limits. That being said the official wiki has data upto lvl 80. So even though no one has it, we can see the amounts it'd give

UBERhelp1

Well I've sometimes wondered how far I could hypothetically take the Colosseum before I run out of BPs given people rarely use it. I wouldn't be doing it specifically for any of the output it gives - just for the lols and testing the limits. That being said the official wiki has data upto lvl 80. So even though no one has it, we can see the amounts it'd give
I like to play a little game with Colosseum and Notre Dame prints. I trade 2:1 for as many as I can, but I leave one tile untouched. I am trying to see how high I can get that tile's BP count. Currently, this is what it looks like:
upload_2019-1-6_10-49-54.png

DeletedUser

Weirdest one, though is that there is a level 80 Oracle of Delphi. Explain that one to me. On second thought, never mind. I think I will make it my life's mission to get every single GB in the game up to level 80 on one of my worlds. :D