• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Constantly moving the bar in the tech tree in later eras

Sharmon the Impaler

How many times is Inno going to increase the goods needed to complete the SAAB and SAV tech trees? A month ago it was about 8K of each good , then it was 10K of each good 2 weeks after that and now I looked this morning and it is about 12K of each good. Is this supposed to make the game more fun Inno ?

Agent327

I have no idea where you are looking. SAAB still requires 10.000 of each good and SAV 11.000. It needs a bit more of the special goods, but that has always been the case.

Emberguard

How many times is Inno going to increase the goods needed to complete the SAAB and SAV tech trees? A month ago it was about 8K of each good , then it was 10K of each good 2 weeks after that and now I looked this morning and it is about 12K of each good. Is this supposed to make the game more fun Inno ?
Last edited May 8th 2020

Last edited April 12th 2021

Compare the values to your own game

Another thought, record the values in your game and if you believe it changes you’ll have a record of your own to compare to. Are you sure you’re looking at total amount needed and not your own stocks or the difference between amount owned and amount needed?