Construction Mode Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mamboking053, Apr 9, 2019.

1. mamboking053

mamboking053 Active Member

Whenever I go into Construction Mode it seems to (randomly...sometimes) automatically take buildings out of my city.

2. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Well-Known Member

Me too. Submitted a report a day or so ago. No final response yet.

3. andy75043

andy75043 New Member

I'm seeing something similar, but (a little more detail), it seems to be reverting to an earlier distribution of structures -- i.e., as if I hadn't made the changes since the earlier construction.. It does always seem to be within the current session; as a workaround, try logging out and back in again before going into construction mode. Yes, I know: clumsy.. But it may be a clue to what's going on and how to fix it.

4. cton2.forge

cton2.forge Active Member

During the most recent changes they made it so that you can leave the reconstruction mode without having to abandon or accept changes, they remain as you left them until you return. So if you go into reconstruction mode when there's an 'ongoing' session the buildings you have removed in the prior session will remain in inventory until you complete your reconstruction mode session or abandon all changes.

Dunno if that helps or not. You're welcome if it does, f it doesn't I don't know what to tell you....

5. andy75043

andy75043 New Member

No, that's definitely what I'm seeing; I just tried it again, being very careful to use the "Save all changes" button rather than "Return to city"; when I went into "Reconstruction Mode" again, it undid my changes..

Yes, I know you said you didn't know what to tell me, I'm just following up. Thanks for your reply in any case.

6. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Active Member

7. cton2.forge

cton2.forge Active Member

:(

:(