• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unformatted Contact guild Founder when unable to play due to bugs that won't let me download my world

Want a means to contact guild leaders outside of guild/world due to bugs stopping downloading

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

VividMiriam

I need a way to contact guild leaders of being sidelined due to bugs with Chrome. Also If not resolved by end of GE, I would like to not be counted so my lack of being done with GE 4 does not hurt the guild. Anyone else want a means to contact guild leaders when unable to get into your world and into the guild you are a member?

The Lady Redneck

Can you not get into the game via your phone to let them know? But do not worry. With the amount of people that are affected by this your guild will know already.

Once things are back to normal ask your guild if they do have a contact method set up. Many guilds do.

Agent327

FOE Team
Forum Moderator
Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format. Yours isn't to start with.

When formatted, they can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.

Also they should not have been proposed before.

Read how you should propose an idea

Make sure it is not on the Do Not Suggest List

And use the forum search function to see if your idea is as new as you think it is

If you have checked if your idea meets all requirements you can propose it again.

Good luck!