• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30826

there are three smokestacks on the left, only their smoke has been removed; and the big dome is missing its crowning statue

Attachments

• screenshot with circling.png
    screenshot with circling.png
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser39737

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Loading_Screen_Different.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer2.png
7 differences

Attachments

• 7 Differences.jpg
    7 Differences.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0

Victoria and Albert

1. Missing woman right of streetcar
2. Missing finial on Capitol
3. Missing person in front of Capitol
4. Missing flag to the right of the capitol
5. Missing lamp finial on left side of picture
6. Missing smoke from smokestack
7. Missing round knob in the needle tower in the upper right part of the picture

(Just having problems uploading the image. thought it had worked, but I guess not..I will keep trying)

Last edited:

Victoria and Albert

Did my screen shot work? On my mac, I can retrieve the screen shot below as a photo of the screen shot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 2.57.14 PM.pdf
    277 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser27189

I see there is a person missing beside the trolly, I also noticed that the antenna/top piece is missing off the Capitol building And there is 1 person missing in the background in front of the capitol building that was standing beside the Taller person next to that statue!

Kesto11

Seven total differences to celebrate the 7th Anniversary of FoE:

1. Smoke no longer coming out of chimneys in the building on the left.
2. Bulb or little ball missing on top of lamppost on the left.
3. The point on top of the great building dome and spire is missing.
4. Missing person in front of the fountain.
5. What appears to be an orange banner is missing beside the great building.
6. Part of the bulb and spire is missing on one of the buildings in the distant background.
7. A poor lady on the right has mysteriously vanished like the person in front of the fountain. I hope the serial kidnappers are caught and brought to justice.
7th Anniversary Changes Answers.jpg

7th Anniversary Changes Answers.jpg

GJC1944

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer2.png

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Sincerely,

UploadAnswer2.png

DeletedUser39744

I found 7 differences:
1. No smoke upper left
2. No knob on the lantern on the left
3. No spire on the central dome
4. last man on the left in front of the fountain is missing
5. the red stanchion/flag just to the right of the dome building is missings
6. the knob on the spire above the man closest to the us is not there
7. the woman on the right side of the picture between the trolly and the lamp post is gone
Thanks,

Antiope 1265 the Sweet
I have tried to upload the picture 2 times, once as a .png and once as a .jpg . Both times it said there was an error.
What should I do?

DeletedUser30277

7 lucky winners of 7 hundred diamonds on 7th anniversary. Might it be a coincidence that the number of changes is also 7? ;-)

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

DeletedUser16280

Screen shot attached showing 5 differences: smoke above smokestack, statue on top of dome building, additional person
standing in front of dome building, orange banner between buildings, person standing near lamp post

Miss Enid

Attachments

• Day 1.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 0

AL1213

FoE Loading Screen 1a.jpg
I found 6 differences.
1) Missing smoke
2) Missing statue on top of Capital
3) Missing person in front of building
4) Missing flag/pole next to building
5) Missing top of steeple
6) Missing person in from of trolly

DeletedUser39758

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Sincerely,

UploadAnswer2.png

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpeg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.