• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19350

I found 7 different things!

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser38928

Thanks for making such a fun game.

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Submission.JPG
    Loading_Screen_Submission.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser38037

UploadAnswer.png
A bit of a challenge to actually make a reply, but here goes:
Yellow encirclement -> Inserted, subtotal 0
Red encirclement -> Removed, subtotal 7
Total: 7
Warning to copycats...I only got four hours of sleep last night. I wouldn't bet more than tuppence on my answer being correct!

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Hanuman.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Hanuman.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser38925

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

Attachments

• Loading_Screen_Different1.jpg
    Loading_Screen_Different1.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 1

spanish rider

In the changed screen, 1) no smoke coming out of the fireplace stacks from the second building on the right. 2) No statue on the top of the Capital Building. 3) The woman that's walking on the sidewalk to the right of the streetcar is missing. 4) A lot of the colors and shading are lighter. That's all I see.

DeletedUser38930

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

For the first day of this little celebration, we're asking you to spot the differences in the following loading screen many of you will be familiar with:

Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Let us know how many differences you can spot - and mark them on the changed loading screen. Make sure to attach the answer to your response!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun puzzling!

Please submit the correct answer until April 22, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

P.S. To help those having trouble uploading their answer, the best way would be to download the picture above by saving it to your device, then circle the differences, for example, in Microsoft Paint. Once you have your finished answers, click the Upload File (see below) when replying to attach them:

UploadAnswer.png

DeletedUser38932

7 differences

Attachments

415.8 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser38933

I'm not sure if this is the right way of doing this, because I feel like other people will be able to see your answers, but here goes anyway.....

Attachments

408.4 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser35256

4 differences

• Theres no steeple at the top of capitol building
  • Missing person by trolly (front, right)
  • No smoke (top left)
  • .Orange flag missing right of captiol
It will not let me upload my screen shot :(
Aveljacic

Angork

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13840

The spire is missing on the capital building. Missing person on right and no smoke on left building. And 2 people reversed in the background on the left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38935

1) Smoke From Stack Missing
2) Top Of Capital Missing
3) Person Missing Next To Light Post

Attachments

411.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.