• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37960

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

Today you have to cast your minds back all the way to 2017, the year of the Oceanic Future. What was the skill of the first Great Building of this age called?

For this contest, 7 players can win 7 Blueprints of their choice! Have fun searching!

Please submit the correct answer until April 24, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Day 5 - Atlantis Museum

DeletedUser38275

Plunder and Pillage Adds a chance of doubling plundered resources (Atlantis Museum)

DeletedUser39928

In 2017 the first great building of the Oceanic Future was the Atlantis Museum which made fighting more rewarding.

DeletedUser40082

"Atlantis Museum" was first, and had "double plunder" as skill.
Later came "the Kraken", with skill "first strike",
and finally "Blue Galaxy" with "double collection" as special skill.

QueenPrisca, Vingrid, US

DeletedUser31177

The skill of Atlantis Museum is a chance to double whatever you plunder after you have defeated your hoodies defense army + some goods

DeletedUser39307

I have know idea since i wasn't here in 2017 i guess the contest isn't for new comers to the game. :(

bomber9530

The Atlantis Museum gives the player a chance to double the resources they plunder after successfully defeating a neighbor's defenses, and provides the player with random goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era onward, it gives the player double unrefined goods for their era.

I'd like the top right blueprint for the Arc please and thank you.

DeletedUser39855

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

Today you have to cast your minds back all the way to 2017, the year of the Oceanic Future. What was the skill of the first Great Building of this age called?

For this contest, 7 players can win 7 Blueprints of their choice! Have fun searching!

Please submit the correct answer until April 24, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all correct answers! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Status
Not open for further replies.