• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38853

I had to think about a memory, simply because I am very new. What I thought of, was that I had to plunder someone's village for a side quest. I literally sent her a message afterward apologizing for plundering her village and explained why. I genuinely felt guilty for it! I wasn't meant for war. I think i'll build this city without bloodshed lol.

DeletedUser37440

Back in the first few months of Xyr, I ran an observatory program for the guild. It was a simple publishing a list of guild observatories and a list of how each level would split to result in the same fp cost per blueprint. To help with this I raised my own Observatory past 10. Then one day I discovered it had become one of the higher ranked GB in all of Xyr (only top 300 or so, but still). I was quite proud of this and the general success of the program.

DeletedUser36152

I met my boyfriend playing FOE. He founded a guild that I just happened to join when I started playing. I liked the way he looked after the other members of the guild he founded by sharing tips and helping new players get up and running. His sense of humor also attracted me. One thing led to another, and he decided to hop on a plane to come to the west coast to meet me. We've been together for over 2 and a half years now and we *still* play FOE together! :)

DeletedUser38969

I havn't been playing for more than a few weeks... but so far my favorite memory is the last spring event getting the blossom set coupled with the level 7 pagoda all within a day time which really boosted my drive for competing in the various events. The daily quests are always fun for me to see what possible prizes lay in store as I strive to get the Maharaja's Palace set too! I hope to have a lot more good memories in the weeks and months to come!

I joined a guild 5-6 weeks back, and we all have been trying to help each other out by sharing our experience on what works better, what we all may look to change/improve. It has helped our guild mates and guild as a whole to grow. When I joined, we had 2 top 1 finish in GE, and now in last 5 weeks, we have bumped it up to 5 (hopefully 6 by end of this week). Just one e.g. to show how the engagement from each member has flourished and made the game that much more fun to play with. So yeah, my favorite memory has been to be able to grow and see the guild of 14 members grow in parallel.

DeletedUser39387

Fave memory would have to be when I joined my guild, Dread Pirate Roberts. There were all so welcoming, and it was wonderful.

DeletedUser39479

I have been playing this game for four months. The best memory I have is playing the football quest.

DeletedUser28037

When the castle first came out and it was only level 5 and won 750 goods which I desperately needed for tech tree. I could not believe it shaved a lot of days off my climb to VF!

daveluke

My favorite memory is , after playing for 5 years, all the friendships I have made, both within our Guild (FUN) and in the FOE World of Cirgard!

DeletedUser39604

My favorite memory is right after I got the temple of relics, I was finishing up the first round of ge and i got a message that there are relics on the board...it was like an Easter egg hunt for me since i had never seen a relic before and i didn't know what to look for. I love my ToR!!! I look forward to G to see if i will find more relics.

BridgetMcB

My favorite memory was the first time my attack boost reached 100%, and I realized I could be fighting GE instead of negotiating. :)

DeletedUser17908

It was a long battle to reach level 80 on The Arc, especially when interrupting my team mates with time out for RL, but I finally got there, and now helping others get their level 80 Arcs.

DeletedUser38843

I have only been playing for a couple months but love the fact that anyone can join in and be a part. My favorite part is the events. Lots of variety. Thank you all for keeping this game decent for long term play. Not everyone does that

Huzayodaddy........greinfental

Eury119

Downloaded the game as part of some marketing scheme where I had to get to the iron age. Found myself still playing at 3am. Enjoyed it so much, stayed up the next night again to read about it and found out how big of a world it was. Kept playing, found out about the arc. Embarked on an arc journey. One year later, I didn't know what to do after finally polishing off an 80 arc. Thanks Inno for all the time-sucking fun you've provided me!

DeletedUser28109

Doing a 31 speed leveling on my Arc. And one of the people that was helping me . Told me that her husband saw her franticly tapping on her phone, and asked her what she was doing. She told him to, "Go away! This is important!"

DeletedUser39978

My absolute favorite memory would have to be the day I asked for a name change because when I first started playing I didn't realize using my real name was a bad idea. I will never forget the day my request was acknowledged and I received my new name. Thank you for this great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.