• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38582

As a fairly new player the game is intuitive to a point. I keep being attacked and breached even though I had a substantial army. That is the setting. Discovering the forums and the search on needing help. The memory is that there is a vast support system of support and a vast community to help you with the experience and enjoyment of the game, I now can defend my city and can visit a city and know the buildings up to my era. Gaining experience and success in playing the game, growing is the bottom line because of the community and designers, Thank you

When I placed my first Arc.
When I hit 200 FPS Spoils of War 2 battles in a row.
When I fought through all 4 levels of GE for the first time.
When I found friends that I still do not know, yet we worked together to achieve great things.

DeletedUser36262

My favorite memory is my husband talking me into playing then talking our best friend into starting to play. Together, we started a guild then met some cool people in the game who joined us. It is so much fun to work together to try to advance each week. We are still making memories so I am sure my favorite memory will change again soon!

DeletedUser39673

The first time a couple of guildies generously down-traded thousands of goods so that I could build a great building (Alcatraz) that was way ahead of my era - i was overwhelmed with their generosity.

DeletedUser36420

I really enjoyed the last event getting several Level 2 sets on my main World Walstrand.

DeletedUser33571

The favorite part of playing this game is making friends and then discovering those same friends in different worlds.

DeletedUser39714

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

I started playing this a few days after my husband began his account. I got drawn in when I played his and helped him get several achievements in his first days of play. So When it was clear that I was enjoying his game so much I quickly started my own world. My favorite memory of playing since then was our first event which was the winter event collecting stars to then open presents. We had joined close to holiday time and playing the event daily made the season even more festive for me that year. So thanks for all the hard work you all put into FoE. Please keep up the good work, I continue to look forward to the new eras, new and old events, as well as all the many nuances you continue to bring in. Thanks and a very Happy 7th Birthday to you all!!!!

matto1

Probably the day I got my Arc to level 80. Back then almost no one was leveling them, so no easy depos, no 1.9 threads, and most 1st and 2nd places were barely more than the reward. It took a really long time, almost a year, but I finally got there and was so very relieved.

i remember a few years ago and in IA i worked hard to negotiate and battle in GE and how proud i was to make it to GE3 with a few goods and a few troops left. LoL...now i finish GE4 weekly for at least the last year+, how we grow : )

DeletedUser12751

The best times I have had playing is when I have created a friendship with another player. Working cooperatively to help each other level GBs, sharing secret ways to make the game work better for each other, and the human interaction added to the fun of the game have made this a hard habit to break.

DeletedUser38778

Having been in the game of Forge Of Empires now for but a very few months, I cannot say that I have "made memories" as yet. But I am building a circle of friends and experiencing activities that I will file away as pleasant memories to back upon at some later point. I have to thank Forge Of Empires for the opportunity to do that.

DeletedUser38672

So many to choose from but one I would like to share. One of my cities (the one in Arvahall) is a silly one, dedicated to the Colosseum. People there probably think I am a moron. :) Last week I successfully attacked a neighbor with about 10 times the rank points I have, but they didn't have anything good to plunder so I waited. About 10 minutes before my plunder window was going to elapse, I hurried back hoping to find a house or something. Instead I found a row of terrace farms ready to collect! I plundered 5 forge points, then 10 minutes later I attacked again and plundered 5 more forge points.

And then I stuck them all on my colosseum. :)

King Buzz

After the storm called a derecho in June of 2012 we were without power for a week. Our small county opened the High School and library as emergency shelters. They had computers in both places so I would go to the High School everyday & get a hot shower a warm meal then battle on FOE .I introduced several people in the community to the game during that week. I look back on that and think of passing the hours playing this game and for a few hours each day you forgot about all the devastation the storm had caused.I also gained some friends in the community that week that are also friends in my FOE community to this day.

DeletedUser40138

The first time I finished the 4th difficulty level of the Guild Expedition was a game changer for me. It showed me I could handle this game. But it came from the help of the guild I joined. They were very supportive and helpful making the game a lot easier and more fun to play! This truly is a team player's game

DeletedUser38881

I started playing FOE after I injured my leg and could not walk for some time. I did not know much about the strategy of the game , or much else ( just the starting tutorial). I joined a random guild and played for quite some time, with almost no social connections.
Then, I started looking at other Guilds, I found a Guild that looked good and I joined. Before to long, I had players messaging me and I made several friends! It was the most exciting time I remember in the game, it opened a whole new and exciting level to playing. I now try and help out as many Guild members and Friends ( that I really know ) as much as I can. Getting ahead in the game is part of it, but helping players is what really lets me enjoy playing. My best memory of playing is when I discovered this part of the game...

Thank you for all of your hard work with designing. And... HAPPY FOE 7th Birthday!!!

DeletedUser39865

My favorite memories of playing FoE are the many times my Guild (G-world: Pay it forward!) has come together to secure and keep 1st place in very close GE competitions. It's such a great feeling to be part of a group of people who are willing to step up and help each other out in order for all to succeed. I am so glad that I found this group of Guildmates!

DeletedUser36772

Among the many memories I have made here with great friends, I think my favorite might be the day I finally understood how to calculate FP lock-in values on a Great Building! I thought I would never get it. :confused: When I finally did, I must have looked like one of those cartoon characters with the light bulb over it's head. :D

DeletedUser28147

My favorite memory was when I started my new main city and managed to get a Pirate Ship in Bronze Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.