• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser39341

Small guild recruited me. It was exactly what I needed. They are keeping my mind distracted from the rest of the world.

DeletedUser39110

My favorite memory of playing FoE is when I was getting attacked and plundered over and over and over by this one player whenever we showed up in the same neighborhood and I was working sooooooo hard to improve my defenses so I could successfully defend my city against him, and one day he attacked, and I defeated him. That was a great day! I haven't had to worry about him since!!!

DeletedUser39961

The first time I solved all 64 encounters and again the first time I beat all 64 encounters by fighting.

My favourite memory is the first time that I sucesfully used reconstruction mode and had my city exactly as I wanted it without having to sell all roads and delay production to get there.

DeletedUser32692

Having my luck working for me when picking which lily pad to jump to and getting 5 spring selection kits in a row

DeletedUser39730

I feel my greatest memory was coming back to this game.. and came back with open arms by the people I had left.. lots of good people that you can always turn to for good laughs

DeletedUser35502

Parkog was the 1st server I started on, at 1st the game was interesting, but a bit slow. I didn't find an interesting guild so I started my own.
For a few weeks I had my hopes up and was at a steep learning curve. Than I joined this guild that was one of the top guilds, I even had to wait a joining que as they had many recruits. When I got in and my fellow crew introduced me to the real game and helped me in many ways was the moment I truly enjoyed and got hyped up about the game. That was one of the best moments I had in this game(besides reaching finally to Arc level 80) ;)

DeletedUser39096

When i constructed my ARC , it is so beautiful. felt over the moon

DeletedUser36544

My favorite memory is finding this game and its challenges to think ahead and plan to accomplish building the city. I know it has taken a lot of creative thinking to develop the game and keep it ever fresh. Thank you. AlanC1947

DeletedUser4213

Easy... a few years ago there was this much more powerful player that would attack and plunder me just about daily. I didn't have much chance when I would attack back and lost every time. Then one time after really studying their troops and attacking with a good counter army and using every offensive and defensive advantage on the battlefield I beat him. When it was over I had only one unit with one square of health left. I then plundered him and got a whole days production of goods!

DeletedUser39583

My favorite memory playing Forge of Empires is finding all the friends I've made. So many different types of people I've made friends with. Friends have made the game much more fun than playing solo. Plus, friends are what helped me learn the game faster. This game makes it easier to make friends because it promotes helping others through aiding, guild expedition, and guilds.

So thank you for creating the game!
- NobleJimBobJones

DeletedUser39281

I remember the first person who accepted a friend invite from me. It felt like an affirmation of me as a person. I had a soft spot in my heart for that particular friend everytime I noticed them in my friend list. It was sad when I noticed them becoming less active and eventually had to unfriend them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36814

When the cultural settlements were created. It is like a puzzle that is constantly changing and I am trying to constantly beat my best time (without using any diamonds).

DeletedUser39844

I have not been on FOE very long, but I love this game. I like the way you have allowed a player the chance to move through the game without having to spend money. You have given people the choice to became a fighter or a farmer, for people like me that can't fight you have built in a way for the game to fight for you . That is very important to me. You have given people many ways to gather or win rewards constantly, instead of once in a blue moon, like other games I have played and got bored of and left. Thank-You very much for creating FOE. I am looking forward to many more hours of playing.

DeletedUser38138

My favorite memory is building my first arc which was my first real major GB besides the Zeus and Delphi. I felt I was finally on my way to forging my empire.

There is so much I need to learn in this game but I believe we are a community here who share the same appreciation and love for the game and I thank those players who have shared their knowledge so others can achieve their goals.

I started playing this game in Dec. 2018 and fell in love with the game right away. One day I hope to have a great city like the top players in this game.

I look forward to exploring each new age but I am also in no rush to achieve this. Patience and preparation are some of the aspects that I am aware of to achieve a great empire.

DeletedUser26036

Many of my favorite memories of playing Forge of Empires are a result of cooperating with friends and guildmates.
Organizing sieges, battling with other guilds, talking to others in the guild, that is what is most fun about the game. Working toward a goal, like taking a sector, or working hard to be the victor in a battle for first in Guild Expeditions -- that's what it's about!

Status
Not open for further replies.