• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7014

Met a great group of people that support each other in the game.

DeletedUser40091

My favorite moment wandering the spring event when with a 10% percent chance. I won a Shrine of Knowledge. I had seen that a lot of the really good players had at least 6 or more. And I knew that I couldn't just build one. When it went into my inventory I was so excited:) because even though I didn't even know what it produced I knew it was good. It was great.

DeletedUser35349

I like people, and I'm very competitive. FoE is a good mix of competition and teamwork. My favorite memory was organizing about 10 contests for guild members to get Observatories to level 10 to help our guild. Prizes were 100, 50 and 25 FPs for the lucky winners. We also had a Hall of Fame contest to help the guild level up by placing more HoFs in our cities.

DeletedUser17828

I have been playing for many years, love this game, but its one major annoyance to me is Player Plundering. I have come so close so many times to quitting over this one issue. So, I decided to fight back. I spent 3 years accumulating all the defensive things in the game I could find. Until one day, much to my shock, I actually WON against the highest plunderer on our server!!! That is my most favorite memory playing Forge of Empires. :)

DeletedUser38646

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
i have a lot of good ones. 1st is FINALLY beating level 1 2 3 in ge!!! that was so intense every time. 2nd was finding the greatest guilds in each of my 3 worlds. 3rd the first event i played and won so many awesome "trinkets"/prizes. love'em..4th learning enough so that i feel confident giving my opinion to new players to help them, as i was helped. giving few different options to best help them in their "own game play". 4th of course finally getting my 2 of 3 arc's!!! wow what a rush that was. 5th what i consider "making new friends". 6th that this game is free to play. there are many "diamond" buyers so they do much better much faster. BUT i say, its not really "playing the game" as i do and very hard. least in my opinion. im so glad this was created and that i found it. so i say THANK U GUYS VERY MUCH. im home, on disability, and this is just something i look forward to coming to every day. its my routine and wouldnt change a thing, unless its mandatory. but i would return fast as possible.. its become a part of my life, lively hood, and job, so to speak. so again thanks so much.

DeletedUser13285

It was the very beginning of my playing time. I never played online games of any kind choosing my standby installed games like Civilization instead and then I found FOE. Just saw a little blip somewhere that said "you gotta try this" - and the next 6+ years of my game playing began online with this game. The difficulty at the beginning almost drove me away several times, Not enough resources, not enough space to make resources and the animals who were much larger stealing every in sight and then telling you "it's part of the game". But with the encouragement of the guild friends I had joined with I kept on and it has been great. Most of those guild friends have either moved on from FOE or some even from this life but still going here..

DeletedUser37777

The day I met a very experienced player who taught me how to get an Arc while I was still in Iron Age and provided the future goods I needed. The player is an example of just one of the gracious and helpful people who play this game and are willing to share their experience and guide others.

DeletedUser28688

My favorite memory would have to be when after playing in GE for months and months in my guild, I finally constructed my Temple of Relics and I got my first Gold Relic - and was awarded 100FPs. I had never had so many FPs at once before and was beside myself because I didn't know what to do with them all. I felt like I was rich! That was the first time I felt like I had achieved greatness and all the time and effort was finally starting to pay off. Good times.

Kaidian

DeletedUser17217

My favorite memory was early on in the game, when I was a small time player in a small time guild. Out of the blue a player named imi2001 invited me to join the Free United Nerds, at that point the #4 guild in Cirgard. I joined, and it totally changed the game for me.

DeletedUser38986

FancyBobForge: I really enjoy playing the different contest -- in insight playing the FOE is improved and enhances my skills. Helps in planning what needs to be done while accomplishing the daily quests -- many times I by some planning, I could complete two or three quest requirements at the same. Over all FUNFUNFUN

cat man tom

My memory is how very small your chance to win is. I won't bother with your contests in the future. Other than day 2 of this contest, it's not worth the time and trouble.

DeletedUser39510

My favorite memory while playing was the first time I moved up an age and the castle changed. Sooper cool :D

DeletedUser39195

my favorite memory is sniping first place on a lvl 60 arc from a player that did their math wrong

DeletedUser39546

I remember playing the game when it started before there were great buildings. I was excited when they announced the new gb's. We then got the bad news that my wife had cancer. I was with her through remission and she got better. We had another bought and she pulled through that as well. Last year I got a email from FOE if I wanted to play again. Now that my wife is better, both kids are now married with kids of their own and me close to retirement I remembered the old game and wanted to see what has changed. I logged in as the still had my name saved and wow, what a difference. It was like a brand new game and it was more fun than it ever was. And they still add new things to it. The events are a wonderful challenge and lots of people to meet. Glad I came back, keep it up FOE!!

DeletedUser35259

When I finally got all the goods to build RAH after doing fair trades for months up from HMA. That was a pretty good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.