• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graviton

My favorite memory of playing FoE is the feeling of discovery and learning I had while building my first city and learning the game.

DeletedUser38929

My Favorite one when I first build ToR and the next GE I won around 150 FPs, It was very amazing, I remember that this was the first time I finish all 4 levels of GE.

Saladene

I have only played foe for 18 months, so my exposure to game/community is limited. 'Favorite memory' - I will say mine is the general helpfulness and pleasant atmosphere of my guildmates.

DeletedUser39505

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

My favorite memory was the day I realized that I'd found a game that could keep me busy for awhile when I wanted something to do, but didn't demand my every waking moment like the one I'd played before it. It felt like freedom. :)

DeletedUser39575

My fondest memory was leaving a dead guild to move to an active guild

DeletedUser36926

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser30102

My favorite memory is when our guild reunited. We are a small guild and had been approached by a much larger guild to merge with them. After much discussion it was decided that we would disband and join the larger guild. It seemed like a good idea at the time and we learned a great deal from them. However, we found that we were overwhelmed with the complexity of being part of such a large group. It was like going to a family reunion where you don’t know anybody.
We missed our small family atmosphere and decided to return to our previous guild. That is on thing about FOE that sets it apart from so many other games. The friendships you can form here through the guild. We had an inactive member in our small guild who acted as a placeholder to keep the guild open, and I had set it to allow open membership. One t a time our small family made their way back to our home.
We were grateful for the tutelage we received from the larger guild, but there’s no place like home.

DeletedUser36926

favorite memory is during the winter celebration , the first time it snowed it was very cool looking

DeletedUser24409

I have a lot of memories to choose from, but my favorite one will be from the summer event of 2016. At the beginning of the event I got lucky enough that I won 10 SOK. By the end of the event I had around 20.

UBERhelp1

While I was in IA on one of my worlds, I was plundering everyone I possibly could. I came across one person who had a really bad defence, and I crushed it easily (I believe the army was a few BA units and 4-5 rogues). I was in a good mood, so I messaged them to tell them that their defence could use some work. We struck up a conversation about army/fighting strategies and since then have become really good in-game friends. Now I am in HMA (farming RQs) and he is in InA. We are still in touch and trade info back and forth. Also, if one of us gets a rare GB, we offer each other spots on it, just to be nice. And actually something interesting... I recently learned he is of an age group that I normally don't associate with too much and it helped me realize that games really bring us together.

DeletedUser38090

My favorite memory was when I got 21 unattached rogues from the spring event. Now I can do GE4 every week with no issues.

DeletedUser39375

My favorite memory: I floundered in this game for about 1 week before meeting my new friend Chadder the Great! He invited me into the best and friendliest guild I've ever been a part of in any online rpg - Last Dynasy. Since then, I have met many new friends that share their knowledge of the game and get excited when things go well for my city! Seeing how much fun I was having in this game, my husband and best friend joined as well and we get to play together! I can't narrow my favorite memory down any further than this.

barra370804

I remember when I was new to FOE, and I got into my first guild. I had no Idea what the FP swaps were so I just put my GB in all of them, after getiing lots of, "You owe me" messages, (mostly) everyone was super nice about it and we figured it all out. It was a nice learning experience for me, I'm glad it didnt come with consequences. ;D

DeletedUser40086

My favourite memory is that day in which I finally could build my very first Great Building: The Babel's Tower! I was so proud of it!!!!

DeletedUser25795

My favourite memory was getting my ARC to level 80. It was a big celebration that day, I moved out of the guild swaps threads and into the guilds 190% thread.

Purps99 - Sinerania

Status
Not open for further replies.