• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorbackPirate

My favorite memories are the times players have reached out for support with things going on in their personal life. It's quite a humbling experience to receive a message from someone you barely know saying, "My mom has just been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. I'm freaking out and don't know what to do."

A message like that instantly makes the game itself irrelevant, but without the game, those relationships would have never been forged.

DeletedUser39819

Mine is my husband who got me into playing this game. For a couple of years he would play this and he would tell me things like "we can play this together" or "let's build cities together". I would never bit until last year, he was mentioning that he got plundered and I asked him what that was - well he showed me and I was hooked. Love playing the game and the quests.

DeletedUser36460

My favorite memory has to be my first victory over a player 6x my size(score wise) in PvP. This player had been pounding me for a long time before I was finally able to get the better of them. I still lose most of the battles but it is nice to know I am capable of a surprise of my own now and then.

DeletedUser39761

My 3 year old, when he gets fussy, likes to take his finger and swipe over my city collecting coins/supplies. I even got him to fall asleep one night helping me play FOE!

DeletedUser37617

My favorite memory is probably playing at the same time as another family member and 'arguing' (playfully) on a thread in the game even though we were right there in the same room :) One of the other people in the guild (who was in the thread too) thought that it was funny too!

DeletedUser29865

my most fondest memory was the day that i was able to finish Level 4 in the guild expidition I had been working for months to reach that goal now we need a Level 5

DeletedUser29147

For me, clearing the 1,000,000 point barrier was memorable. It seemed like it had taken a long time, but the game was still fresh and fun. That's when I felt that I was truly competitive and a solid member of the guild!

His Boy Elroy

1) In the same day having a Gold relic giving 100 FP, and TWO 100 FP Spoils of War from the Himeji Castle!

2) Starting up and creating an awesome guild that really enjoys the game and playing together.

DeletedUser38370

One of the aspects of Forge of Empires that I especially enjoy, is building my city and arranging it for efficiency as well as aesthetics. So I was very happy when I discovered how easy it is to rearrange all of the components of my town. Sometimes I experiment with different configurations. I find this quite entertaining!

DeletedUser20834

My favorite memory has to have been towards the beginning of FoE. Every Easter Season, there would be an easter egg hunt within the game. It was what originally lured me in. A game that had mini quests that would come out during special times of the year. Simply fantastic. We could hide eggs within our Friends city walls. We could both gain prizes.

Fond memories, but that is one of my Favs.

DeletedUser39630

Hello,
For me, it's the day when the reconstruction mode was finally available....:);)

DeletedUser38650

My favorite memory has been the recent Cherry Blossom festival. I loved leveling up my pagoda and watching it transform into a fire pagoda. I look forward to the next big event!

DeletedUser38354

I really can't say I have a favorite memory. I just know I love how this whole game is laid out. It starts out fairly simple, somewhat easy grow and advance in the beginning but does get more challenging as it goes on to help keep my attention. To me, it's not so simple that you'll get bored without a challenge yet it's not so difficult that you'd get so frustrated about not advancing. As you advance in the challenges and levels, experience keeps the next step within reach with just a little more effort. Also, with costs for some games, pricing for most things are fairly reasonable yet technically not required. Love FOE yet very addictive. Thanks to all the developers for FOE.

DeletedUser38949

I remember getting my first Rogue Hideout from the 2017 Summer Event. It was my first "premium" building

Czari

I began playing FoE approximately 4 1/2 years ago in Cirgard and joined my first guild with whom I stayed the greater part of four years in several worlds. Two guild mates became my mentors. One suggested that I stay in one age until I had accumulated x amount of the goods for that era. This advice kept me from rushing through ages too quickly, a habit I continue until this day. The other mentor taught me how to fight. I was in a "trading guild" ie. no GvG and pre-Guild Expedition. For awhile I thought I was the worst fighter ever but, with the tips/advice given to me by my mentor, I found I enjoyed PvP for the Tower Tournament points. Knowing how to fight when GE was introduced was extremely valuable. I am now in a top-ranked guild on Zorskog and knowing how to fight is extremely valuable there as well.

These two guild mates provided a valuable foundation for playing FoE and I will always be grateful to them.

Czari

DeletedUser38955

My favorite memory was when my guild members sent me an awesome thank you message for my loyalty and in helping them each grow their empires. Meant a lot that they took the time to show their appreciation. I love our guild family!

DeletedUser11946

I like the events that offer the new style buildings. (ones that you get level up kits for). I was pumped when i was able to fully unlock 2 of the ships from one event.

(I hope they keep unlocking more levels of these building)

Puburt8

Status
Not open for further replies.