• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36522

Favorite memory is when I got my first Shrine of Knowledge. I thought "wow, this is what everyone has so many of I must be on the right track!". At that point I foolishly assumed I had it made, lol! ;)

DeletedUser39124

I am an old Age of Empires player. Was hooked on that series, owned every version that was released. Played endlessly. When games online started becoming available, I searched for something similar, bought many programs but, alas, nothing even came close. A friend of mine told me about a game he was playing and he really enjoyed it. This was 2013. I was introduced to FOE. I have played almost every day since then. I love this game. That is my most precious memory of FOE. I was so excited from the first moment the tutorial popped up to the first building I completed...to the first battle I won...to today, the excitement is still there.

Lucifer1904

My favorite memory of Forge of Empires was my time as a moderator. It felt great being part of the team and being able to help out both the players and the staff.

DeletedUser37109

I think my favorite early memory is when I was able to complete GE IV for the first time. I saved up goods for weeks and had finally joined a guild capable of opening the level. It felt like such an accomplishment to get that level 1 achievement.

Signe the Blessed

Best day ever! The day I was able to build my Arc on Rugnir. It was the first GB I wanted to build ahead of its Era, and I had no idea how other people were able to do it. Finally discovered the key and received some referrals for goods traders...made contact...counted my FPs over and over...waited and waited...biting my fingernails....then, success at last! Within minutes it was done & Arc was planted. Best day in FoE

DeletedUser31908

I started FoE in mobile app, without know anything about PC version, GvG and how much FoE is BIG. when I knew that, it was very awesome surprise for me to find my favorite net game. I ended all of my other games , and it is more than 2 years, I LOVE FoE ,

Kim4106

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when the Trading option was introduced to the Guild Expeditions. Finally I could get past level 1. I was sooooo happy. Now all we need is an alternative to fighting and "winning Battles" in the Daily challenge. I always have to skip one or more per week, as no option is given.

Snalinif

My memory is really of all the people that have come and gone in this game, especially within my guild. There have been some good people and not quite so good, but in the end they all gave me something to remember.

The strongest memory I have is when a fellow neighbor and I got tired of attacking each other for each others goods way back when I first started, and we talked and founded the guild I am currently in, nearly 6 years ago....wow. Good times.

DeletedUser39080

My favorite memory was when I got my first GB built haha. I saw everybody has few GB and I got nothing, than I collected all the blueprints and got my first GB, it was Oracle of Delphi :)

DeletedUser40096

My favorite memory was the satisfaction I found in doing a self battle (as I had been using auto-battle only) and the ability to use some strategy to win those battles.

cat2068

My favourite memory of playing FoE is a day about two months ago, when my working day was really horrible and I finally found an hour in the evening to play a round in my world and I found nice rewards and won a rare relic at the GE and had a nice chat with my guild members. So relaxing! :D

DeletedUser38525

So far my most favorite memory is actually a very recent one. I had just got into LMA and the neighborhood changed. Then I started checking on my new neighbors and realized they seemed to be also at LMA. That's when I realized that players are grouped in neighbors at the same age so they would have goods and possibly the GBs they would want from each other. LoL . I thought it was all random.

DeletedUser39658

The day I could rearrange my city with ease so it looks better and works better for me! That is my favorite memory of this game and my favorite feature too.

DeletedUser39133

when I found one of my old friends in FoE, it was very very emotional moment for me, I could not control my tears, she still is with me in the game and I love her and FoE both

DeletedUser39770

So, I just started playing FoE but I have really enjoyed it thus far. I would say my favorite "memory," which happened yesterday, is just how awesome my guild is. I ask some pretty newb questions and they always respond really well, and this guild, (Fair Trade in Zorskog) really helps each other out. It just happened to be the first guild I picked. I got really lucky with that.

DeletedUser38975

Unfortunately i didnt start playing this game long enough to have great memories( about 2 months at most) but i sure know i was very very happy to get my Pagoda upgraded to Fire Pagoda during this years Spring Event after putting a lot of effort and time into finishing the quests. Also thank you for this contest. It was a nice idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.