• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33044

My favorite memory is from my time in The trade federation guild. An exceptional guild where people help each others and there's always someone to have a fun chat with :)

DeletedUser39679

My favorite memory is being asked to join a guild. And watching our guild grow and continue to move up the ranks. Guild Adaryn

DeletedUser39545

my fondest memory was the first week i joined FOE. I did not know what to do or even how to do it. did'nt know to join a guild or make friends requests. One player somehow saw that i was struggling and offered to share with me, the lessons he had learned the hard way. I have always thought that was kind and it got me to stay and play.

PrincessofBast

My favorite memory was when the guild collected the real world money to replace the computer of an elderly guildmate so that she could play the game. She couldn't have afforded the computer on her own and had left the game when her old computer broke down. In a couple of days, the guild pitched in with enough money to buy her a new computer, which was modern and up to date, just so she could play this game.

DeletedUser39567

My favorite memory was collecting the big prize from the Treasure Hunt captain each day.

DeletedUser36863

Hey FoE Sgt Viciz here, My best memory was coming into this game about a year ago. During the carnival event omg i had so much fun, i joined the best guild in Y world, The Merry Men, and just 3 months later i became the recruiting officer for my guild havent left since and havent stopped playing either. Great game, awesome players. Keep up the good work Inno.

DeletedUser39839

I haven't been playing too long, so my favorite memory is probably just the rush of a new game and getting through the first couple of ages.

DeletedUser36227

j'ai construit la (tour inno) en souvenir de mes parents qui sont décédés le 31 octobre et le 2 novembre 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36496

My favorite memory was getting accepted into my 1st & only guild on Uceria when I started playing. I knew that I would never leave the guild and had so much fun learning the ropes from The Talisman. From the Guild Expedition to city organization, my game was truly enriched & elevated during my time there. Unfortunately I had to step away from the game for a while due to real life commitments, but am back on Uceria now.
Scorp

DeletedUser39438

My favorite memory would have to be that my substitute teacher played this game basically religiously, he is in the top 10 on three different worlds, and he always had it on his monitor when he wasn't doing anything in class. He was actually the one that got my friends and I into forge of empires.

DeletedUser40125

Happiest memory was when I got my level 80 Arc, it was a huge step forward in game progression and made the game much more fun

DeletedUser38864

Do I post my answer here?

It was GE, that game mode is why I invest thousands of dollars a year into this game. I've been an avid contributor over 2 years on a mobile device and just like whats offered than other mobile games.

I can't give you just one favorite memory! I am addicted to this game and play as much as possible, I have only been playing for a little over a year, so i don't have much to remember but i do have to say finding an awesome guild has made this game so much better then trying to do it on my own...LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!!

DeletedUser38205

Having only been playing since late 2018, my favorite memory is only a week or so old, it was in the Spring Event. I had saved my lanterns purposefully for Rogue Hideout day. I had almost 6000 lanterns ready to go. The day prior, I checked and thought that I had missed RH day somehow. That was a terrible day for me, starting early in the morning and frantically trying to find out if I had missed it somehow. I was convinced I had missed it. It took several hours for me to find out that I had not missed it, but by then the mood for the day was set; Stay away from him he is angry. Then the day ended. I woke up the next day to find it was RH day!!! I played all my lanterns and I managed to get 11 Rogue hideouts along with many other items, and I crossed that pond several times. I was very happy that day as I knew I was turning a corner in the game. The absolute worst day followed by the absolute best day.

DeletedUser37938

My favorite memory was when I reorganized my city into a maze, and challenged my guildies to solve it! It was a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.