• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fondest memory is when I assisted forming a Guild in Uceria [the second world I started]. The nervousness and excitement was thrilling. Even through the ups and downs over the years, I still thoroughly enjoy being a founder.
I now have 5 cities and each have their own highs. Even the lows still challenge me to this day.
The many people I have met here are great to share FOE with. Even the mean and childish ones make the game interesting. Makes me enjoy the friendly and kind people even more special.
Hope your game lasts a very long time :)
Zedzedm99 --Good--Times--

DeletedUser22932

My favourite memory is the friendships I've made in my guild. We've had a lot of fun chatting, being silly, joking around planning how to improve our guild, discussing strategy... The guild is one of the best parts of the game.

DeletedUser30211

FoE_Logo_AnniversaryResize.png
Greetings, Queens and Kings!

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! The winners will be randomly chosen, so small and big memories have a chance to win!

For this contest, 7 players can win 700 diamonds! Have fun writing!

Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019. We will pick the 7 lucky winners from all presented memories! :)

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Anniversary Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser30211

I havent been able to play due to the game being out in my area all day. Sigh

DeletedUser38903

Happiness is having your Terrace Farm plundered, but only losing a few coins because you just ran a 5 minute production to fulfill a quest.

DeletedUser30801

I was so excited when I got my first diamonds from doing a story quest !

DeletedUser31731

For me, my favorite Memory is when I got the last piece of the Winter Village set from the Winter event 2017/2018. A 9 piece set is cool! & I love what it does as a set. I missed the Dark Tower from the Fall event & was bummed over that. I hope you folks bring it back as an opportunity to get it again. Maybe add to Daily Challenge? Also I love the animated city visitors from the Historical events. I have all of them so far.

DeletedUser40037

My favorite memory of playing FoE was the day that I finally got all the blue prints for the Arc!

DeletedUser30870

My favorite memory is when I reached level 80 with The Arc. It seemed like I would never get there. Such a great sense of accomplishment.

Svetkavitsa

Favorite single memory? probably sniping mayhem montana's lvl 80 arc that he was trying to bait me into taking. After I locked in 1st, he promised me he'd never level it again, but it was less than 2 weeks before it flipped again.

DeletedUser39220

The first time completing the guild expedition was a great day. A hard achievement to complete at the time.

DeletedUser27672

Alright I am just coming off of paper writing for college, so I am going to keep my gramatical effort to a minimum as I am burnt out, but I love this game so much so I just wanted to share my memories!

My favorite memory of playing forge of empires was when i met a great friend on the game. He joined my guild and was a lively character, so I decided to start up conversation with him about all sorts of things, including the game. Eventually the conversation lead to best strategies, and I valuably learned to take the creative way to being successful in the game! I dont have time to share all my secrets, but one thing I started to do that was really fun was redesign guildies cities for FPs, or give out bounties, and whatnot. I have also learned to downtrade, because yay fps are the best resource in the game. By far though, my favorite memory was hitting a decent level on my Zeus, I went to ME on GvG map and auto-battled for an entire sector- I felt so accomplished! Whelp, that was my story! Thanks, this is a fun anaversary contest!

I loved attacking a neighbor that had a color guard in their city defense as well as most of the rest rogues.. I killed all but the color guard. I had tears running down my face watching him hit me with the flag. It was hilarious!

DeletedUser37763

My favorite memory is reaching the middle ages. I loved the architecture.

DeletedUser39983

My favorite memory isn't about gameplay or that aspect of the game. It was the day that I realized that the guild I picked was far more than just another game guild, it was a real community of great people. This was fairly soon after joining my guild and a number of us were chatting about real life. I guess it was just a moment when I realized that I chose a group that was a great match and that there wouldn't be another guild for me. It's what makes the game for me. If it were not for the guild, the game itself would not be enough o keep me here.

Kesto11

My favorite FoE memory is rushing with guildmates to level each other's Himeji Castles and gain extra Blueprints for levels, the first night that GB came out. It was a lot of fun helping each other and advancing through the last stage of VF together.

Status
Not open for further replies.