• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32606

Winning the chessboard in the first event I ever did in FoE, the event was about half over when I started playing and I still finished it; still have the chessboard in my city for nostalgia even if it isn't worth the space anymore.

DeletedUser39860

Nothing can beat the happiness of the first time acquiring a rare item. In my case, it was having a 7% chance of winning a Wishing Well, then being delightfully surprised when I was rewarded.

DeletedUser17210

My most memorable day in Forge of Empires was the day my Guild, Furious Fighters (now Rising Fury), entered the Top Ten in a field of over 4500 guilds. An awesome reward for doing what we enjoy!

DeletedUser35562

My favorite memory was buying diamonds before you changed the packages as announced today.

DeletedUser39369

Day 7

My favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires was when I played the Genghis Khan historical questline in October 2018. The reward for completing this quest was the Botanical Rotunda. I enjoy seeing Genghis Khan riding his horse around my city. I look forward to playing future Seasonal Events and historical questlines. I have also enjoyed the Anniversary Contest puzzles, keep up the good work. Thank you.

DeletedUser10318

It was years ago, near the first ages of GvG. Late one night (to early morning) a battle raged for three or four hours (if I'm remembering correctly) in which our small meager guild army, led by General Rayder, was able to hold off the continual attacks of a larger and much stronger guild army. The bewildered opponents could not figure out how in the world we were able to fend them off for so long.

DeletedUser39175

Winning an epic battle on the progressive era map while my city is still only Colonial.

DeletedUser30675

There have been so many fun times playing Forge of Empires. My favorite is the Caribbean summer event. With the events you always gain a bit of knowledge and a cool prize. I love the pirate ship.

DeletedUser4491

All the friends I've made, sad to see people go but there's always new friends joining!

DeletedUser27300

Lowmeadow (9129184)

One of the reasons I like games with guilds is I get to team and converse with players from around the country, and around the world. One of my favorite memories was finding that one of my guild mates lived in the same city as my daughter on the opposite coast (me in Virginia, her in California). Maybe we'll have a chance to meet up when I visit my daughter.

DeletedUser39956

Mmm can't pick out a favorite memory exactly but the main reason I play Forge of Empires is because I enjoy laying out buildings and developing cities. The construction mode is pretty nifty and I could spend hours moving buildings here and there until they're just right. I don't approve of some of the algorithms for this game regarding certain game play (unethical and hinders productivity) but will continue to play as long as the rules remain consistent and the strategy is fair (and as much as I can tolerate). It's a good learning game, graphics are great, setup is quite nice, and the fact that it is free to play gives the game a lot of leeway against the negative aspects of it... at least for now :oops:

Happy 7th Anniversary Forge of Empires!! Good luck in the years to come!! Aim higher!!! ;)

DeletedUser39020

Getting to know guildmates little by little over time using a parallel chat tool which supports pictures as well. People all around the world playing FoE so somebody always watches over the guild...

DeletedUser39445

becoming a millionaire thanks to the second day of boosts from the anniversary contests. And realizing my husband and sister were online playing at the same time with me.....we've made it a family affair.

DeletedUser39252

I thought it was funny to myself when I finally figured out that if I invested in a particular kind of building that when I placed I got those types of blueprints. I was stuck for soooo long without a Great Building, and only by chance finally completed one. Shortly after that the “new discovery” led to many more. About the same time, having friends and belonging to a guild - I didn’t know the extent of their ability to get into you “stuff” so I hesitated ever accepting friends or joining a guild. Felt like such a noob when it all started to make sense. Oh, and even better, what’s that black thing and where’s my stuff!!! Took so long to figure out what was going on there too - and how to defend and build defenses.

DeletedUser

My fondess memory was learning what Rogues could do and applying the battle strategy that allowed me to decimate an opposing Army by simply waiting for them to come to me. Once I mastered that implementation my challenge was 2 Go unscathed in battle and achieving was my most memorable moment f o e

Status
Not open for further replies.