• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32348

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be?
. . Anywhere. .Right?

Fly right into the Eye of the Hurricane Category 5 (or above)
grabbing onto something and holding my dear life through the harsh rain, lightning, turbulent air flapping the wings of plane like wings of butterfly (wings does move up and down in high winds), sounds from the plane as itself is going to tear apart into pieces and whole rush of adrenaline and focus to just pass the Eye wall beating all the odds witness the majestic nature's beauty and realize how small and lucky we all are

and probably save thousands of people taking out readings of the eye to predict its path

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32627

This week I choose to travel to Milliways; the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Z world

Falconwing

Stonehenge, before 1977, when you could still walk up to it and touch the stones. It's always sparked my imagination. I'd like to sit in the middle with a picnic basket full of food, a pipe full of weed, and a copy of the Hobbit on a warm sunny day.

Ohdrover?

DeletedUser31688

Week 2 answer

Champions League night at Anfield

Mount Killmore

DeletedUser29353

To New York City to be the motorman on the Subway's longest run between stations. It's between 125th St, and 59th St in Manhattan. Loved subways all my life and that would be a bucket list highlight.

DeletedUser30852

Into the middle of a black hole

I would answer so many questions for astrophysics

DeletedUser31802

Mecklenburg. I used to play Europa Universalis and loved taking a one province minor and raising it to Great Power status.
Y

Praetorius

The world of Okami
What it would be like to live in a living watercolor painting.

Parkog

Last edited:

DeletedUser31757

This week I think I'd choice to go to Texas... The aftermath of Hurricane Harvey is still there and help is still greatly needed to rebuild... Clean up in some places is still happening... So I would go and help as many families as I could!!! ️ #helpinghands #americanshelpingamericans #groundzeroRockport

DeletedUser32348

LAKE MARACAIBO to witness CATATUMBO LIGHTNING.

I would love to witness it on a small ship
e0b43ab12e099c8c87da267c5a8a0920.jpg

fQYSUbVfts-T7odkrFJckdiFeHvab0GWOfzhj7tYdC0uglagsDtvey2jYKDei3RfYQmvqZrMSwFQQga81A8TfTP_J320QMi3uE1vNKTv7403aylY4yIxEPiq4jXhMrnWWLVRO3Oxvsnv5vjCRhYlsndXgE7TfX7tWvVKat09gS528ne_Ip8EuU9WpsysXdYAimwkrXuOggJmPDsRB-6w5FdHHKYD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catatumbo_lightning

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/user-resources/sensing-our-planet/the-maracaibo-beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.