• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31882

...anywhere in the world, where would that be? [Week 3: Non-Fictional]

Japan. So I can climb Mt. Fuji and explore more Shinto & Buddhist shrines. I'd focus on learning more about the history of Shinto & Buddhism's relationship and how it affects current beliefs.

Foe World: Greifental

DeletedUser31393

Maldives... gorgeous, untouched natural beauty. Reflect and Relax.

Yorkton

DeletedUser9624

Week 3 ....

The fantasy world I have created called Abrona. I visit it in my mind numerous times throughout the day but relish the opportunity to climb the steps to the Eyerie of Flights and witness the rebirth of dragonkind.

Dunarsund

DeletedUser31498

Tanzania/Botswana for a safari. Majestic animals in the wild.

DeletedUser32009

Week 3
African cross continent journey via Rovos luxury rail. It would be the perfect vacation with a mixture of 5 star luxury, game reserve excursions, and walking tours.
Y

DeletedUser31440

Lol. Gotta love your enthusiasm. Trust me though. Not much going on here!

I went to a school in Hagerstown for a few years, I can attest that Lancer speaks the truth, nothing going on up there.

spnnr

Isla Mujeres to literally swim with the fishes in some of the most beautiful surroundings you can imagine..

G

DeletedUser29623

Petra in Jordan, where you can walk through an ancient city whose buildings are carved out of the walls of a gorge.

Sinerania

DeletedUser29404

This week I would travel to Jack Chalkers imaginary Well World. In a series of best selling Sci-Fi novels, our hero Nathan Brazil must journey to the Well World. A computer contrived world, hosting 1560 "hexes" which contain all known species of life in the known Universe. Like Nathan had to do, I would journey through the "worlds" discovering all the sentient species, that proliferated throughout the Universe. On the Well World, all creatures, real or imagined, exist. From Unicorns and Faeries, to Giant Spiders and Aliens. Each world was a diverse and unique habitat for the life living inside that well. A truly remarkable and astonishing place to go to!
Korch

Status
Not open for further replies.