• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30852

Week 3: The secret cow level

(only to those who know what I'm talking about)

Praetorius

Hell.

All my friends are there.
fb415-hellmi.jpg

DeletedUser32193

I would love to go back to colonial times in North America and teach about basic medicine and sanitation while helping to prevent the displacement of the Native Americans.

Y World Please :)

DeletedUser29404

4th Weeks Entry: Korch
There can only be one place in an imagined World that I would want to travel to, or be at. Arguably the single most important place in the Galaxy.
Coruscant.
The titular Metropolis of the Galaxy. The Heart and Lifeblood of all things Galactic. The seat of the Imperial Empire. Home to the Jedi. Home to the Imperial Senate. The Center of all trade. Art. Theology. Education. Finance.
Its New York City, only millennia into the future. Coruscant. Even from space, the planet has a look of Majestic Importance. Towers rise to the Sky. Trains and highways go everywhere. Its hustle, and bustle. Its every creature known to man. What happens on Coruscant doesnt happen on other imagined planets. Its a one-of-a-kind.
latest

spnnr

The solid red stand stone buildings in Petra in Jordan would be a great place to visit

G

DeletedUser29703

Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. The schnozberries taste like schnozberries...

╭∩╮(︶︿︶) Parkog ╭∩╮

DeletedUser28686

florida because its warm or a peaceful place where i could have no stress just calm lovely ocean waves kind ppl

DeletedUser30852

Week 4:

The spot where I am currently standing. 65 million years BC.

DeletedUser32994

I would love to travel to Endor. I think it would be fun to hang with the Hobbits and Elves.

SassyMom - Walstrand :)

DeletedUser31592

Southern Italy- My Italian side of the family didn't come to the US until 3 generations ago. The other branches have been here for much longer and there are no known relatives, so going to find my Italian family has always been a dream of mine.

Qunrir

DeletedUser31882

...anywhere in the world, where would that be? [Week 4: Fictional?]

The 'next level'. Be it Heaven, the 4th dimension, Mt. Olympus, or pure energy. To go there, and speak (or whatever mode of information transfer) with the powers that be, would certainly be an interesting tale.

Barring that, I'd settle for the non-fictional swing of the World Wonders and other places people have mentioned here before I swing out to explore the Cosmos.

Foe World: Greifental

Status
Not open for further replies.