• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29404

Week 3: The secret cow level

(only to those who know what I'm talking about)
I've been to the Secret Cow Level, many, many times. Tho, you can only go there once per level/character. Others dont realise how awesome the treasure was on the Cow Level. And those Cows were BRUTAL. Moo.

Linkster66

Labyrinth maze
th

Z World

DeletedUser33003

I'd like to go to the Cook Islands. They are islands even farther away than the island they rely on most for resources, New Zealand.

Vingrid.

DeletedUser9624

Cody, Wyoming. Went through there on the way to Yellowstone when I was a teenager and would love to go back. Simply majestic!

Dunarsund

DeletedUser32397

I'd somehow make FoE real life, go to someones OF city, and chill in their city, taking all their goods, chillin on my personal island, hanging out with electrical eels, that cool stuff :cool: Oh and don't forget I'd want to take a selfie with The Kraken LOL

Walstrand

DeletedUser32495

I would like to go somewhere other than where I am right now (which is work).

Yorkton

spnnr

The Persian empire to see place that gave to the world ideas including the use of a network of roads, a postal system, a single language for administration (Imperial Aramaic), autonomy for various ethnicities, and a bureaucracy.

G

DeletedUser32355

I would want to go to Yorkton. Maybe see my city from my population's perspective.
World: Y(orkton)

DeletedUser33065

JANUARY CONTEST!!

You may only make one entry every week and your last answer will be the one that counts. 3 winners will be chosen every week. If we have over 100 entries 5 winners will be chosen every week.

Winners will be chosen every week for 4 weeks. One grand prize winner will be picked at the end of the month. If there are over 100 entries, additional prizes will be awarded. The weekly winners will receive 100 forge points, 500 goods of current age, or 250 diamonds! One grand prize winner will receive 300 forge points and 1000 diamonds!

Your entry
MUST include the world you chose to have your prizes awarded to!

Winners will be voted on by mods.

Prizes for weekly winners include forge points, goods, and blueprints!

The contest will run until
February 1, 2018 @ 12:00 am ET.

Weekly deadlines are every
Monday @ 12:00 am ET.

*Winners will be notified in a private message.
I would want to visit Idaho. I really like hiking and fishing so that's what I would do there. Yorkton

DeletedUser29404

The last and only place I would want to go, after having been to all of Japan, Antarctica and The Well World and moreso Corusant. The only place left is the last journey. Utopia. Some Shangri-La wherever that is. And when I get there, there is no where else to go. The fitting end
Korch

DeletedUser33082

JANUARY CONTEST!!

You may only make one entry every week and your last answer will be the one that counts. 3 winners will be chosen every week. If we have over 100 entries 5 winners will be chosen every week.

Winners will be chosen every week for 4 weeks. One grand prize winner will be picked at the end of the month. If there are over 100 entries, additional prizes will be awarded. The weekly winners will receive 100 forge points, 500 goods of current age, or 250 diamonds! One grand prize winner will receive 300 forge points and 1000 diamonds!

Your entry
MUST include the world you chose to have your prizes awarded to!

Winners will be voted on by mods.

Prizes for weekly winners include forge points, goods, and blueprints!

The contest will run until
February 1, 2018 @ 12:00 am ET.

Weekly deadlines are every
Monday @ 12:00 am ET.

*Winners will be notified in a private message.

Shangri-La
Zorskog

Freshmeboy

This week I would go to Tomorrow Land, ride the space jets and strap on a jet pack... Z world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.