• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would that be? Fictional and non-fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

JANUARY CONTEST!!

You may only make one entry every week and your last answer will be the one that counts. 3 winners will be chosen every week. If we have over 100 entries 5 winners will be chosen every week.

Winners will be chosen every week for 4 weeks. One grand prize winner will be picked at the end of the month. If there are over 100 entries, additional prizes will be awarded. The weekly winners will receive 100 forge points, 500 goods of current age, or 250 diamonds! One grand prize winner will receive 300 forge points and 1000 diamonds!

Your entry
MUST include the world you chose to have your prizes awarded to!

Winners will be voted on by mods.

Prizes for weekly winners include forge points, goods, and blueprints!

The contest will run until
February 1, 2018 @ 12:00 am ET.

Weekly deadlines are every
Monday @ 12:00 am ET.

*Winners will be notified in a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29404

I would go to Japan. The culture, food, and people are unique and different than most other cultures. Their philosophic views on things like family, nature, education are to be emulated. Their connection to their history. Their "way" of doing things has shaped all 1st World Nations indelibly. Did I mention the food? And their reverence for the "gifts" that Mother Nature provides.
The Natural beauty. Mt. Fuji. Kobe. The West coast. They're "connected" to nature, yet have a Warriors mentality. Samauri. Bushido. Hakiku. Tea ceremonies. Kendo. The Knives!(I'm a Pro Chef) No one makes steel, better than the Japanese. Not even German steel. Bullet trains. The Tokoyo-Yokahama "twin cities"; the vibrant "metropolitan" 24 life style. Toonami. Hentai. Everything significant in our culture, originated in Japan. This is why I feel that *if* I could go to anyplace in the World, I would go there first!
Korch

DeletedUser31498

Pandora from Avatar, assuming I could be Jake Sully that is...

W

DeletedUser32009

Xanth, created by the author Piers Anthony.
It is located south of Mundania, which is where I currently live.
Each citizen of Zanth is born with one magical talent.
Y

DeletedUser32627

I'd visit multiple spots along the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. I maintain a large reef aquarium in my home and am continually fascinated by this mini-ecosystem. I'd love to watch it grow in the wild in person. Coral growth takes LOTS of time... time I will certainly take when I visit the Great Barrier Reef.

Z world.

Status
Not open for further replies.