• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

• Thread starter DeletedUser8152
  • Start date

3l3v3n11

Congrats to those who were able to enter!! I came on now to do that and found that this was closed. While I am sorry to hear that, I do understand the circumstances.

DeletedUser25733

That's just great. I spent the last 2 days trying to register to the forum (it was a whole fiasco) just so I can participate in this contest then I find out that it was cancelled. What a waste of time.

DeletedUser13452

I really don't understand the primary reason for closing it. Since the wiki is not officially supported by INNO games, why would incorrect info be an issue on a forum that is officially supported by INNO games. If I had a guide posted on an outside site, and it contained mis-information, would that also constitute an error in the contest?

As for people cheating, that I understand.

Sir Gastonian

I had those answers but couldn't find a registration area to post my answers. I sent them an email and they got back to me but since the contest got messed up now I can't post or win anything.. That sucks

This was the same for me - I researched and found all the answers (except #10); but couldn't register on the forums until today. I had to submit a string of 4 tickets to finally get registration to work; only to find the contest was closed.

DeletedUser25118

I hope the folks at Inno games understand that the person who posted the answers made sure he (all his worlds) and his friends (who may probably all planned it together) had their answers turned in before they sacrificed diamonds in one world to manipulate Inno Games into canceling chance for all their competitors to win diamonds. They were rewarded for participating in the contest then rewarded again when Inno games disqualified the innocent.

I understand Inno does not want to give everyone diamonds, but stop letting yourselves be played like a drum.

DeletedUser25273

Rogue7, on page 4 of this thread, were posted the names of ALL the people who won diamonds. Are you saying you KNOW that one of these people did what you are saying? (If so, send you evidence to INNO, and something might be done). Otherwise this sounds like sour grapes to me.

I submitted my answers long before the issues happened. I will admit that I got tripped up with the problem with the wiki, and I have no problems that this meant I didn't get diamonds.

DeletedUser

I suggest y'all at Inno gift us ALL 100 diamonds
for getting us hot and bothered and then reneging
on a contest that was already in play. The fault was
yours. You can't hide behind the excuse that there
were answers posted on the forums or there was widespread
answer sharing. Do you really expect players to abstain
from sharing answers with one another to solve quests?
I strongly suggest gifting us all 100 diamonds and gifting
the players who submitted the answers correctly an additional
100 diamonds. Do the right thing and take the loss.
You will boost player morale and gain our respect which
is firmly in question at the moment. Thank you.

DeletedUser25118

Please see the explanation in the original post. Answer copying was an issue, but the main thing is that everyone was getting it wrong because the wiki is wrong.

Why is the story is changing now? Originally, the reason given for stopping the contest was that someone posted the answers. I have a feeling I still have not read the real reason the contest was stopped.

If you didn't expect some wrong answers, why bother reading the responses at all?

DeletedUser21068

We are very, very sorry that this really great contest was ruined by a number of things. We will take precautions in the future to prevent something like this from happening again. We try and conduct contests on the forum at least once a month so please don't be discouraged and please enter the next one. In the meantime, if you were close, go ahead and send the answers in to jaelis.
I submitted prior to the cheating, when will prizes be awarded?

DeletedUser8152

Correct answers and winners were announced when the contest was ended. You can find the answers and discussion in the first post of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7515

How unprofessional to cancel. Last time I read any in-game announcement or waste time with contests that are conveniently canceled.