• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Contest!! Tell Us What You Like Best About FOE and Win a Chance at a USB Card!

Ylisaveta

I clicked on the link in the message. Took me right to support. I had a reply to my ticket within an hour from Panacea, and a message to my email today saying it had been mailed.

DeletedUser

Yes mine are same which is why not being able to log in on the "support" link posted above has me questioning what's going on.

I can log into here no problem to read forums and post on them with my phone and I can access the in game link to support from app no problem but the log in from the link posted above tells me I either don't exist or that I've somehow entered it wrong.

Hmmm not sure what's going on but just tried link again and it logged me in to support no problem just now. Used all the same stuff as earlier so very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10415

Mine is still shown as "pending". No reply as of yet.

Edit: While going to Support from the "Contact Us" link shows the ticket as pending, and while i received no in-game message regarding the ticket, my game e-mail received a confirmation, with a link to the ticket, which, if followed, shows it as resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4770

@Soul Binder From inside your game, please right click. This will bring you up a menu that includes Contact Support. This will directly link you to a ticket. If you still have trouble, begin a ticket HERE that you can use either your ingame name OR ANY email address (although it is MUCH better to use the email address you used to register your ingame user name.) If you continue to have difficulty let me know.

DeletedUser4770

We have contacted everyone who has submitted a ticket. You will be receiving your USB drives soon. They are really a nifty little gift so ENJOY!!

If you haven't submitted your ticket, please do so as soon as possible. If we have not heard from you by February 15th, your reward will be forfeited and we will move on to new winners in a new contest.

DeletedUser24958

It's simple really.I like that I'm able to play anytime I want for as long as I want, I can play continuously for hours or maintain a game by playing every 4 hours or 8 hours or even every 24 or 48 hours. I'm able to play without the stress of feeling I'm missing out on something. FOE is the best game ever created bar none.;)

DeletedUser

Ok was excited to get a package from Inno today with my card.
However upon opening package and examining card I'm confused. Appears to be a solid piece of plastic with no actual USB/Micro USB port. Am I missing something here?

NVM upon further examination discovered the hinged portion so now makes sense.:eek:

DeletedUser23123

Ok was excited to get a package from Inno today with my card.
However upon opening package and examining card I'm confused. Appears to be a solid piece of plastic with no actual USB/Micro USB port. Am I missing something here?

NVM upon further examination discovered the hinged portion so now makes sense.:eek:
Yeah it to me a minute to figure it out too. Got mine Saturday.