• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Continent map progress and Recurring Quests

DeletedUser3882

Nuff said.

What about Dr. Enuf?!?

Hard to find but still being produced by the original bottler in the boonies of TN (Same one who created Mountain Dew before they sold out to Pepsi). It’s pretty good. Worth a try if you can find a bottle :)

Salsuero

I could argue that it's spelled 'nuff said, but that would be continuing with the off-topic topic.
View attachment 11054

Why does the apostrophe matter (relative to its importance) if the remainder of the word is spelled incorrectly? Unless it's 'nough, it's still incorrect. And why use the apostrophe instead of the e anyways... it doesn't even save a character! Some people just try to be too clever sometimes and it seemingly takes them backwards.

Graviton

Why does the apostrophe matter (relative to its importance) if the remainder of the word is spelled incorrectly? Unless it's 'nough, it's still incorrect. And why use the apostrophe instead of the e anyways... it doesn't even save a character! Some people just try to be too clever sometimes and it seemingly takes them backwards.

My guess is because the 'proper' slang spelling of enough is "enuff", which evolved to 'nuff, the apostrophe doing one of its traditional jobs of replacing a letter (as opposed to a job people have recently been forcing on it, making a word plural, which it does not at all actually do.)

DeletedUser40753

ok so i guess i am like the rest i maybe went to far on my CMAP and lost my RQ i am in the EMA and on the Cmap i just got to the bonus area after LMA so when i do start to go in to the HMA what should i do to keep the RQ not do anymore on the Cmap even if it ask me to go to the next age ?? and sounds like even if i can research stuff in the HMA i should wait till the quest line ask ?? that could make that age go slow but to stay in the HMA ( IF I STILL CAN ) do i leave one at the end of the age and NOT reaseach it and does it matter what one i leave ?? don't want to not have the RQ again

DeletedUser29726

ok so i guess i am like the rest i maybe went to far on my CMAP and lost my RQ i am in the EMA and on the Cmap i just got to the bonus area after LMA so when i do start to go in to the HMA what should i do to keep the RQ not do anymore on the Cmap even if it ask me to go to the next age ?? and sounds like even if i can research stuff in the HMA i should wait till the quest line ask ?? that could make that age go slow but to stay in the HMA ( IF I STILL CAN ) do i leave one at the end of the age and NOT reaseach it and does it matter what one i leave ?? don't want to not have the RQ again

What you describe shouldn't happen. The LMA bonus area only triggers its questline after an LMA story piece that is only reachable in LMA, and that questline creates a 3rd questline that eventually becomes your 2nd RQ line, so it doesn't take away anything. It's the industrial age map that can trigger a bonus line that blocks your RQ. In LMA when you do trigger the LMA bonus line and finish it you'll get 1 RQ back. To clear the industrial bonus line and have 2 RQ you'll now need to get to industrial though.

The industrial bonus line is also the *last* bonus line however. So once you're past that, you can have 2 RQ forevermore (temporarily interrupted each new age by side quests you have to complete or abort through).

wontn23

I am bumping this thread up because of new questions from new guys (Like me).

It goes off tangent for a bit on page 5.

Place close attention to the tips from Lady Egwene and Mek2.

Of course all credit goes to Cosmic Raven for starting the ball rolling.