• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

continent map

DeletedUser

Has anyone made a map of the territories with indicators of rewards behind them? It would be nice to know when you have 3 territories to unlock what each would bring. I've seen list of territories with benefits but have seen no maps. ???

Lol. And if the answer is yes... Could you provide a link? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1862

I notice that the EMA bonus content isn't included in the first map. Is this going to be edited in later? Not that it's that significant either way.

DeletedUser2145

The links I posted above are all my own uploads which I did for my guild a month or so ago. Seeing how I'm no longer part of said guild, I do not intend to update them at all. But, if there's interest in having these maps around (and yes, I just checked and there is an updated version with the new EMA provinces) I'll make a post with a graphic version of them that I could essentially keep updated whenever (and IF) Vanguard provides new map additions.

ETA: http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?4682-World-Map-(Revealed)

Last edited by a moderator: