1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Contributing to Great Buildings

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by JPC68147, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPC68147

JPC68147 New Member

Proposal
    Create a drop down menu that shows all of the great buildings that don't belong to the player that the player is contributing to.

Current System (if applicable)
    You can currently click on the great building icons of guild members and friends to see which great buildings they have and which ones you have contributed to.

Details
    My proposal would be to have a drop down menu of all of the great buildings a player is currently contributing to and links to go directly to that building. It would also show how many FPs have been given at that moment, and if room, what rank you currently have.

Abuse Prevention
    I don't believe my proposal would cause any concern with regard to abuse.

Visual Aids
    N/A

Conclusion
    I am in a position to contribute to quite a number of great buildings belong to guild members and tavern friends. However, I am spending an substantial amount of time trying to remember which ones are active, which ones I wanted to contribute more to, and which ones. I believe this tweak would save a lot of time on the part of generous players.

2. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Once you've added at least 1 FP to a GB, you can see all the GBs you've contributed to on the GB list in Town Hall.

-1 Unnecessary.

RaveWolf and Lancer like this.
  3. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

As stated above, this is already implemented in the GB contributions window of the GB tab. Then, when searching for a particular person and then click on them, you may view their GBS and the ones you contribute to show up first I believe. Also, they show your actual contribution amount on the right.

RaveWolf likes this.
  4. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

No improvement

5. Amyality the Relentless

Amyality the Relentless Active Member

-1 There is already a solution for this issue.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

I am going to close this thread, as this is already available both on PC and on mobile. On PC, simply click on your Town Hall, click on the "News" tab, then click on "Great Buildings" and up will pop a page by page listing of every GB that you currently are contributing to. On mobile, it is the right hand button on the right hand row of buttons that slides into view when you tap on the arrow. The row has "Messages", "Guild Expedition", "Guild" and then "Great Buildings". Tap the Great Buildings button, then tap the Contribution List tab and you will see that same listing of every GB you are currently contributing to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.