1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Convert to FP Pack prize

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by CarpeWil, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarpeWil

CarpeWil New Member

Proposal
    Create a new prize for Daily Quest and/or GE that when used will allow you to convert a set amount of FPs in your FP bar to FP packs.

Details
    You can create different sizes for the prize that correlate to the current FP packs. The larger the amount the more rare as a prize.

2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Moderator:
    Before anyone else posts about the format, I believe that this proposal is sufficiently clear as it is.
    Player:
    I think it would be nice to have some different types of rewards, and this one wouldn't change the game balance very much if they were rare enough. I wouldn't want this to be a very common reward, but it would be fine occasionally. +1

3. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

4. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

5. harbinger956

harbinger956 Well-Known Member

-1 plenty of ways to get packs already in the game . Learn the current methods of pack conversions then revisit your suggestion then we can discuss how to make the game auto collect, all aid , and any other large amout of other topic that have been suggested before and were not supported

6. barra370804

barra370804 Well-Known Member

7. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

-1 No.

I don't believe it benefits the game to lock up more FPs into storage. Keep the FPs flowing. If you want FP packs, invest in others' GBs to earn reward spots. All the FPs rewarded end up in packs.

8. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    Inno has very deliberately gone the route of wanting folks to spend the fps in the bar, not dump them directly into storage.

Graviton likes this.
  9. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

- 1 NO

10. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

YES ....but -1 because combined with a high leel HC... #overpowered...so im neutral:)

11. Amyality the Relentless

Amyality the Relentless Active Member

Rare and limited to 2 sizes (1 useful for younger players and 1 for mid range players) I like it.

+1

12. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

13. Orius Maximus

Orius Maximus Well-Known Member

No.

Too susceptible to abuse IMO. And @RazorbackPirate and @Clara Osgood have both stated my views on the subject. First, Inno clearly doesn't want players hoarding tons of FP in their inventory (too bad, I'll do it anyway), so they've been moving FPs to the bar. Second, if you want to build up a stock of FP, GB investments are the best way of doing it, combined with an Arc. Bar FPs these days are pretty cheap, so using them to grab GB spots where you can get a return is where you want to spend them.

14. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Well-Known Member

-1 As stated above, spend them to convert them. Even then it's not like they stay in inventory very long if you are smart. The more you spend, the more you make.

15. Mackay131

Mackay131 Member

To convert 100FPs or 200FPs into a pack sounds fine.

+1

16. King Bogart

King Bogart Member

+1 I like the concept..

17. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Since this falls under the updated DNSL, I will close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.