• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Graphics] Cool Signature

• Thread starter DeletedUser5266
  • Start date

DeletedUser5266

My wife was looking over my shoulder as I read some of he Forum entries and noticed someone's graphic signature an avatar. Her comment was, "Why don't you have one?"

She promptly designed these for me. She a Graphic Artist and whipped these up in just a few minutes. I just wanted to share. If you have an awesome signature or avatar, why not share it here?

DeletedUser2145

I salute your wife for such magnificent work. As someone who likes to play around with graphics in free time, that's definitely some quality professional work. :)

DeletedUser1862

I have sigs turned off, because the computer I'm using currently is being pushed hard enough as is, but I have another forum I visit and some of my friends their make lovely graphics for sig use, one of them even made the banner I use here, and at least one of my IRL friends is also a professional Graphics Designer, just graduated too :)

DeletedUser

I just customized my signature... not as cool as yours, though. :(

DeletedUser

I have to say, she should open a business designing. You could get a truckload of diamonds!:p

DeletedUser4072

Did she just cut and paste images then layer them using photoshop?

DeletedUser

I think she took the Colonial Age town hall from it if you look at it.

DeletedUser4072

I recognized the town hall. I was just curious since the background looked like the mountains from the back drop of the forum.

DeletedUser5500

i like hellstromms. his is awesome. id like to get a signature like you guys

DeletedUser

the Phantom is the one who designed mine, and i am very happy with it. Hellstromm designed his own and he was very accomplished at it.

DeletedUser6000

My wife was looking over my shoulder as I read some of he Forum entries and noticed someone's graphic signature an avatar. Her comment was, "Why don't you have one?"

She promptly designed these for me. She a Graphic Artist and whipped these up in just a few minutes. I just wanted to share. If you have an awesome signature or avatar, why not share it here?
SOOOO Cool! :)

DeletedUser

just testing

- - - Updated - - -

a signature should have a signature in it . shouldn't it?

DeletedUser27544

how come I don't see any signature pics, but Bastion's?
all I get is [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] or IMG. I did check the settings and it's set to show signatures :/
Usually I don't need it so much, but now I really should see the sign.... :(