• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

DeletedUser30900

Anybody has good experience in PE? I feel like its a good age to stay if you don't do HQs. But the production building is way too big to have a good amount in the city. i guess i have to rush it to ME then camp there.

DeletedUser32198

Hello guys,
Just converted to HQS about 2 weeks and current in CA. Yesterday after I completed Rinbin quest, the recurring quest was disappeared and give another unaborted bonus quest. I completed it but It still gives me another... and no recurring quest now. Anyone can tell me what is this issue or I must complete all these bonus quest?
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• foe03072018.JPG
    foe03072018.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 22

Snarko

You should complete that bonus quest line to get two recurring quest slots.

In the future be very careful which provinces you conquer and quests you complete. There is another bonus quest on the IndA map which you problably don't want to unlock in CA. There's information about that one buried in various places in this thread.

DeletedUser32198

You should complete that bonus quest line to get two recurring quest slots.

In the future be very careful which provinces you conquer and quests you complete. There is another bonus quest on the IndA map which you problably don't want to unlock in CA. There's information about that one buried in various places in this thread.
Thanks Snarko.

DeletedUser31434

Given that "you can never have enough supplies", and that I am in CA, what is a decent supply level for doing an UBQ?

DeletedUser34601

I apologize if I forgot, but having read through the guide long before getting to Modern era, is there a recommended next era to advance to and park for max questing efficiency? Once you are in modern that is. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Cosmic Raven recomended to go straight to FE, without staying too long in PME, CE or TE, but parking a little bit in CE is not a bad idea at all, I think.

DeletedUser34538

Ok now that I’ve read through about 20 pages of this, some of it multiple times, I can thoroughly say thank you CR where ever you may be and damn do I have a lot of work to do. Currently in EMA at the end of the tech tree and doing a whole remodeling after a couple of days of doing HQ. Wish I started in BA. haha. I guess I’m hanging there for a bit to get some of my goods up so I can easily unlock some of the recommended GBs when I step into HMA for the long haul! Who is on top of noob questions now in this thread? Haha could’ve used a tutorial on FP swapping haha

DeletedUser34538

I have another noob question I see here in HQS trading goods for FPs. How the hell does that work? I've searched this forum with as many iterations of the question as I can and find nothing on it. I guess you would agree on the amount of FPs for "x" goods and the target GB for which to donate the FPs but then how do you get the goods? Since you would have to trade "y" goods for the needed "x" goods you want. So it would end up costing you "y" goods + FPs? Is that it?

DeletedUser31440

I have another noob question I see here in HQS trading goods for FPs. How the hell does that work? I've searched this forum with as many iterations of the question as I can and find nothing on it. I guess you would agree on the amount of FPs for "x" goods and the target GB for which to donate the FPs but then how do you get the goods? Since you would have to trade "y" goods for the needed "x" goods you want. So it would end up costing you "y" goods + FPs? Is that it?

Yes, that's essentially how it works, you can check out this thread as well if you'd like.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/buying-goods-for-fps.20300/

DeletedUser28102

How do you use a level 80 Arc to power level other gb's like CC or AO ? The numbers don't seem to make it profitable for investors but I read about people power leveling multiple levels per day on CC , can someone explain how this is done ? Thanks

DeletedUser29218

How do you use a level 80 Arc to power level other gb's like CC or AO ? The numbers don't seem to make it profitable for investors but I read about people power leveling multiple levels per day on CC , can someone explain how this is done ? Thanks
Not sure I really understand the question. You do the same you did when lvling your arc, but instead of waiting for a lvl 80 arc to contribute in your GB and reap some benefits, you contact other lvl 80 owners and trade firsts positions with them (either at no benefit, or balancing the benefits over time). You also have much more FPs income if you ar actively sniping.

DeletedUser28102

CC at level 30 takes 1479 fp's , 1st position pays 380 , 380x 1.9 = 722 , so you would have to put in 35 fp's before the level 80 could lockdown 1st ?

And then you do the rest through swaps with other level 80's ? How big of an fp bank would you need to do this ?

Thanks for responding !

DeletedUser31771

I just built a city in Angkor, and I'm going to try to follow HQS to a T. I've only read through the first page but it seems logical and diametrically opposed to the "willy nilly" strategy I started with on Rufnir two years ago.

DeletedUser29218

CC at level 30 takes 1479 fp's , 1st position pays 380 , 380x 1.9 = 722 , so you would have to put in 35 fp's before the level 80 could lockdown 1st ?

And then you do the rest through swaps with other level 80's ? How big of an fp bank would you need to do this ?

Thanks for responding !

You can do the same for the other positions. What I do is use our lvl 80 arc club to lock positions 1-4 or 1-3 as soon as I unlock the lvl (you only unlock the lvl when you finish the previous one). Then adverstise the next lvl once in guild/chat/whatever saying that it will be closed in less than 24h. Rinse and repeat until lvl ~60-75, when it becomes more efficient to lvl another GB.

Instead of self lvling + arc exchange club, you can ɍɨᵽ øff ɏøᵾɍ ǥᵾɨłđ... I mean use the guild chains, and then use the lvl 80 club so you'll get rewards from the guild chains, but no one from the guild will get anything from you. But if you do that, don't be surprised if you get kicked of every guild you enter.

As for the FP bank, any active player who has a 80 arc won't have any problems generating the required FP. For example, I've been lvling between 3 and 5 GBs at the time, while increasing my FP reserves (invested in friend's GBs) by around 10k.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29352

You can do the same for the other positions. What I do is use our lvl 80 arc club to lock positions 1-4 or 1-3 as soon as I unlock the lvl (you only unlock the lvl when you finish the previous one). Then adverstise the next lvl once in guild/chat/whatever saying that it will be closed in less than 24h. Rinse and repeat until lvl ~60-75, when it becomes more efficient to lvl another GB.

Instead of self lvling + arc exchange club, you can ɍɨᵽ øff ɏøᵾɍ ǥᵾɨłđ... I mean use the guild chains, and then use the lvl 80 club so you'll get rewards from the guild chains, but no one from the guild will get anything from you. But if you do that, don't be surprised if you enter in Prisca Mode (getting kicked of every guild you enter).

As for the FP bank, any active player who has a 80 arc won't have any problems generating the required FP. For example, I've been lvling between 3 and 5 GBs at the time, while increasing my FP reserves (invested in friend's GBs) by around 10k.
Poor little HQS. He went to great effort to write a guide but it is so flawed everyone treats it as comedy. I suppose if I had a tiny HMA city I would be worthless to a guild. Fortunately I don’t. In the meantime you keep falling further and further behind. So what is up with that pookems?