• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

COWBOYS

DeletedUser

COWBOYS guild will be a GvG guild.

Guild Policies

Here in COWBOYS we have a few rules that you have to follow. The reasons for these rules are very important. It keeps everything in the guild fair and helps benefit all of us as a guild. If you have any questions about them or why they are here feel free to contact any of the guild leaders.

1. You must be active and motivate/polish everyone in the guild three times a week. With everyone motivating/polishing each other we can always have boosts going on our buildings. You also receive 20 Gold for every MP. We do have a monitor who checks everyday to make sure everyone is MP-ing.

2. Fair Trades. ALL your trades must be fair. If you aren't sure what a fair trade looks like we have a whole tab on how to do that in the forum under "Trading". Fair trades are extremely important. We all make mistakes so if we unfair trades and we let you know. It's not a big deal. However if you continually post them you will be asked to change them and if you disregard our warnings then you will be kicked from the guild.

3. Whenever someone has a Great Building in the sticks and you're online please make sure to donate the very least one forge point to help them out of the sticks. They will also do the same once you get a great building up too. The higher everyone's GB the more it helps everyone else.

Occipitalis

I would like to apply to the guild. I am new at the game but feel dedicated to becoming a great player. I find your rules logical and easy to follow. Please accept my application. Thank you, Occipitalis

DeletedUser14068

I would like an invitation to this guild the rules look fair and reasonable.

DeletedUser

I am a new player with potential. Please consider me for your guild. I have read the policies and will honor them.

DeletedUser14210

I would like to join your guild. I am a very active player.

DeletedUser13615

I would like to be considered for Guild Membership. I read over the rules and find them very workable, and understandable. Look me over and if you find me acceptable, Please, give me consideration. If you find I am lacking let me know that so that I am better prepared the next time your Guild looks to add members. Thanks.

DeletedUser15173

I'm pretty new to the game, but am very active. I would love to join this guild if you'll have me.

DeletedUser

I would like to join your guild. I'm a new, but active player, and your rules look great. Thanks!

DeletedUser

My wife and have been playing for a few weeks and would love to join. Can we please join your Guild :) her name is drnkmnky769

DeletedUser14978

look to add me

COWBOYS guild will be a GvG guild.

Guild Policies

Here in COWBOYS we have a few rules that you have to follow. The reasons for these rules are very important. It keeps everything in the guild fair and helps benefit all of us as a guild. If you have any questions about them or why they are here feel free to contact any of the guild leaders.

1. You must be active and motivate/polish everyone in the guild three times a week. With everyone motivating/polishing each other we can always have boosts going on our buildings. You also receive 20 Gold for every MP. We do have a monitor who checks everyday to make sure everyone is MP-ing.

2. Fair Trades. ALL your trades must be fair. If you aren't sure what a fair trade looks like we have a whole tab on how to do that in the forum under "Trading". Fair trades are extremely important. We all make mistakes so if we unfair trades and we let you know. It's not a big deal. However if you continually post them you will be asked to change them and if you disregard our warnings then you will be kicked from the guild.

3. Whenever someone has a Great Building in the sticks and you're online please make sure to donate the very least one forge point to help them out of the sticks. They will also do the same once you get a great building up too. The higher everyone's GB the more it helps everyone else.

you can send me an invite