CPU/Memory drain issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dursland, Feb 15, 2017.

1. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

I'm just messing around in Tribal Wars 2, just basically a new little city not much going on and it seems to do the same thing as FoE does to memory just by looking at chrome's task manager. Don't know much about this stuff of how html5 would help memory in FoE. Isn't TW2 html5?

tb ram - Copy.JPG foe ram - Copy.JPG

2. tstar99

tstar99 Member

problem is they don't give a damn. I think dursland has the whole picture in a nutshell. they haven't listened and won't listen as long as they are making money. but sooner or later it will all breakdown. and no one will be able to play.

3. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

yeah been a problem from the beginning. the cm over on beta ran my stress test So this is why you have lag.... and got the same results I did maybe she'll be the answer.

4. Ctik

Ctik New Member

As for Windows 10 Creator update with Firefox (NPAPI Flash), that time has now come.

5. Mucka Smash

Mucka Smash Active Member

There is no need to panic. I spoke to the Inno Devs, and they've reported the issue is entirely on your end. Obviously, first you need to upgrade your system. Second, if you simply refresh your screen once for every 3 game clicks and clear your cache after every game click, the lag is hardly noticeable.