• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Crash Drone Footage

DeletedUser

Amazing! I like the hand eye coordination of a mosquitos world of the spiral down to the glimpsed spot with past 20/20 vision in the production. In my game, I'm hip that I won based on I'm in the age of tomorrow. I have official duty drones, past hobby. They are programmed with first directive being shadowy, industrial spots, detected spills, bad chimneys, and niccotine swamp ash trays spit ups out front on a door, ridiculous haunted house stuff. In the chaos theory book I was reminded of the quote one, taking a break.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Amazing! I like the hand eye coordination of a mosquitos world of the spiral down to the glimpsed spot with past 20/20 vision in the production. In my game, I'm hip that I won based on I'm in the age of tomorrow. I have official duty drones, past hobby. They are programmed with first directive being shadowy, industrial spots, detected spills, bad chimneys, and niccotine swamp ash trays spit ups out front on a door, ridiculous haunted house stuff. In the chaos theory book I was reminded of the quote one, taking a break.
Another very bad translation or a bit too much doobie there.