• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

create an item that allows you to add friends over 80 ppl.

DeletedUser27203

At least this would be a compromise. So why let it be. Why not work on a solution to benefit the new comers as they say and help us if we move guilds or otherwise I would not want to remove 30 active friend's for one. This would serve a valuable purpose.

DeletedUser26965

They probably wouldn't even do it if if costs you 50 diamonds per invite but I have no idea why they haven't done it.

DeletedUser27203

Never know until they see the idea and if others band together it would be worth the risk

In the USMC we have a saying

Furtuna favet fortibus it means fortune favors the bold. So let's try something to spark their interest.

DeletedUser28327

Maybe all Guild members should automatically be friends. That is a reasonable concession to be honest. The only ones that should even count against out totals are your true world friends and Neighbors.. IMHO

DeletedUser26965

Well if money won't spark their interest I don't know what will. And as I linked above people banded together a long time ago and nothing came of it.

DeletedUser27203

It would be something like work some ppl you just don't like but you like the guild how would that be fair then

DeletedUser27203

Have they ever thought of something like this. I mean this could be the break through.

DeletedUser27203

One item one addition friend and make it a difficult one to get