• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Creeping Rust

DeletedUser

So apparently goods produced in a Blacksmith will rot if left there long enough.

What's the length of time goods can be ignored before they rot?

DeletedUser

I am not totally sure , but if I remember correctly requested production lasts for as long as it took to produce so if it took 4hrs you have 4hrs past the end of the 4hr production... with the exception of a 5 min production it seems to take longer than 5 min to go rotten

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that goods become rotten after 3 times the production time,so if it was 15 mins they become rotten after 45 mins.

DeletedUser34

I think that goods become rotten after 3 times the production time,so if it was 15 mins they become rotten after 45 mins.

Unless they have changed it, this is correct. Nice thing is for the one day runs of goods, you have a total of 4 days from the moment you commission it to come back. This makes having a life and playing the game very very nice IMO

DeletedUser

Goods don't spoil, only supplies do. Just to avoid any confusion this mixup of terms might cause.