• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Crowns and Guild Level

DeletedUser35521

I did some research and found an article somewhere that when you earn guild crowns from buildings they aren't applied to your guild level right away. That they are aggregated throughout the day and then applied during a morning process that runs.

I earned some crowns yesterday and today I'm still at the same level. No change in progress towards next level. I also was informed that I didn' participate in this week's expedition and received 0. That being said I am just guessing that the process ran but for whatever reason didn't include the 50 something crowns I earned.

Any guidance or insight would be appreciated on this.

Arya66

If you "earned" those Crowns (guild power) after the calculation time, it won't show til the next calculation. In my time zone, calculations and updates to Guild Level are in the evening.

Even though you may have contributed Crowns through Buildings, you will still have a 0 in GE if you do not participate.