• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UBERhelp1

Alright everything is fixed. I took the opportunity to completely revamp the layout charts. They look more official now. I also fixed various other problems such as image clipping, incorrect placement of certain sections, and other bugs. Hopefully, this newer forum setup didn't mess up anything I didn't see and fixed, but as always if any mistakes are found feel free to message me. Thanks!

Super Catanian

Alright everything is fixed. I took the opportunity to completely revamp the layout charts. They look more official now. I also fixed various other problems such as image clipping, incorrect placement of certain sections, and other bugs. Hopefully, this newer forum setup didn't mess up anything I didn't see and fixed, but as always if any mistakes are found feel free to message me. Thanks!
The changes look really good. I'll look over it when I have some more free time, but I like how the new charts look!

UBERhelp1

A small little update, more of an announcement. I updated Part 5 to include the following blurb about the Timeless Dojo:
Thanks to the global chat on Angkor, I learned that, with a Timeless Dojo Level 5, you can get special troops from certain ages. This includes the barbarians from the EMA bonus questline and any other bonus troops that the player can not normally get. As long as the Timeless Dojo is of that certain age, you can get the troops.
1574714608903.png

Image courtesy of @MaliceKooper
Wonder what you could do with some barbarians that have a high boost. Defense? PvP armies? GbG armies? This works for all special troops though, not just EMA bonus ones.

DeletedUser41943

This guide is great, but I think the cost of expansion chart has Paintings and Instruments swapped.

Part 4: Race to the Finish
This section mainly consists of basic tips to get you through to the end.

This leaves much more room to grow. There are still (and will always be) spaces that can only hold 1x1 or 2x1 buildings, but it is a good idea to try and minimize these whenever possible. Speaking of expansions, the following is the cost of all the expansions (obviously not the diamond ones)
[/SPOILER]

Each time an expansion is bought, the price for all the goods goes up. For example, if I wanted to buy the 10th expansion, I can see via the chart above that it will cost either 69 axes or 55 mead or 41 horns or 21 wool. Buying this expansion will then move the costs for each good up a certain amount.

DeletedUser30312

That's interesting, but now we're going to hear more calls for One Down kits from people who want those unusual units.

It could be a bug as well, and Inno didn't intend to award them.

UBERhelp1

Update 2.17

• Added in an in-depth section written by @Super Catanian about the Merchant feature in the Feudal Japan settlement
  • Reorganized some sections for more clarity(for example, moved the section talking about good/bad expansions to where the guide was actually talking about expanding your settlement)
  • Various grammatical fixes

WinnerGR

You will need to create a knew guide for the egyptian settlement soon and the axes
It seems we will soon be able to remove rocks in the settlement. There seems to be an option to buy removal tools with diamonds (gold version) but also a free way to get it (iron version) .

it seems we are getting a new settlement

UBERhelp1

You will need to create a knew guide for the egyptian settlement soon and the axes
It seems we will soon be able to remove rocks in the settlement. There seems to be an option to buy removal tools with diamonds (gold version) but also a free way to get it (iron version) .

it seems we are getting a new settlement
I know that, and have already started planning. Also, as far as your spoilers go, The ability to remove impediments will not be added for Vikings or Feudal Japan, it will appear in future settlements like Egyptians. Also, the guide update for the Egyptian Settlement will have work start on it once we actually get it released on Beta. Before then, it is all speculation and I can't write a guide off of speculation.

Last edited: