• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

UBERhelp1

Dude, literally did my first Egyptian battle and got the x4 bonus on Loot! But I did lose two Khopesh Fighters...
Attached or unattached?

So far I haven't gotten x4 yet, but have managed 2 fights per day since the beginning and have a massive stockpile of loot.

Algona

Just starting to explore combat, I'm liking the 'lswarm' ability of the Khopesh. So much to learn.

Like it does not cost Diamonds to unlock the fith slot on a Barracks? So used to it being so in the main game.

Query for you UBER. OK to discuss things like odd discoveries, tricks, tips here? Or would you prefer discussion of such in another thread?

UBERhelp1

Just starting to explore combat, I'm liking the 'lswarm' ability of the Khopesh. So much to learn.

Like it does not cost Diamonds to unlock the fith slot on a Barracks? So used to it being so in the main game.

Query for you UBER. OK to discuss things like odd discoveries, tricks, tips here? Or would you prefer discussion of such in another thread?
Sure. Anything. As long as it isn't feedback (on the settlements, not the guide. I like guide feedback) or tantrums but relates to Cultural Settlements, I'm fine with it here.

DeletedUser22281

Hi, I got to the part that said to build a military building. I did. Then I put in 5 camel riders. I still cannot get past that. It keeps telling me to get a siege camp but it will not let me go past "build a military building." I didn't have near so many problems with the other settlements. dang. Can anyone give us directions or help?

Algona

I am in my town, no pyramid and i am looking around all the edges..nothing when i look at the world map... nothing in the upper left, i even went into my Viking village nothing.

You can play only one Settlement at a time. If you are ding vikings you'll either have to complete it or abort it to get to Egypt.

Super Catanian

Hi, I got to the part that said to build a military building. I did. Then I put in 5 camel riders. I still cannot get past that. It keeps telling me to get a siege camp but it will not let me go past "build a military building." I didn't have near so many problems with the other settlements. dang. Can anyone give us directions or help?
The Quest says to build a Training Camp, where you get Khopesh Fighters from. See the first layout for Ancient Egypt in Part 1 of this Guide.

DeletedUser22281

Hi, I cannot get the siege camp unlocked. I have 2 military buildings now. Quest 3 just will not open. Any ideas? Thank you

RazorbackPirate

I am in my town, no pyramid and i am looking around all the edges..nothing when i look at the world map... nothing in the upper left, i even went into my Viking village nothing.
That's the problem. You need to finish your current Viking settlement, then you can choose to start an Egyptian one. Just like always, you can have only one settlement active at a time.

D-Glo

That's the problem. You need to finish your current Viking settlement, then you can choose to start an Egyptian one. Just like always, you can have only one settlement active at a time.
I had the same problem! What about inno provides better instructions?

UBERhelp1

I had the same problem! What about inno provides better instructions?
Well, in the Feudal Japan announcement, they said:
You need to finish or abandon Vikings in order to play Feudal Japan.
Viking.png
So I would say it is pretty clear. Additionally, I believe they have said before that you can do only one settlement at a time, so the information was there.

Super Catanian

That epic feeling when you defeat the Medium difficulty army without any of your Units dying...

But seeing as how the Hard difficulty army consists only of War Chariots and Mounted Camel Archers, I could really, really use some War Elephants right now...

UBERhelp1

That epic feeling when you defeat the Medium difficulty army without any of your Units dying...

But seeing as how the Hard difficulty army consists only of War Chariots and Mounted Camel Archers, I could really, really use some War Elephants right now...
So far I've gotten 2 fights per day. I'm getting more and more used to the units.