• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Super Catanian

Man, are expansions sure cheap! My Settlement is growing, I've two Military Buildings and Cultural Goods Buildings with enough Deben and Loot for days to keep them functioning. Much different from Feudal Japan; I'm enjoying both.

Should I start a new thread dedicated to Cultural Settlements Progress? Would definitely keep the Guide a bit cleaner.

UBERhelp1

Man, are expansions sure cheap! My Settlement is growing, I've two Military Buildings and Cultural Goods Buildings with enough Deben and Loot for days to keep them functioning. Much different from Feudal Japan; I'm enjoying both.

Should I start a new thread dedicated to Cultural Settlements Progress? Would definitely keep the Guide a bit cleaner.
If you want to, go for it! I'll probably link it in the guide somewhere.

Super Catanian

UBERhelp1

Update to v2.19

• Various grammar and spelling fixes
  • Slight organizational and visual changes (for example the titles of the sections are now in changelog tags to make them stand out)
  • Added the question of where loot is to the FAQ section
  • Some minor content updates and fixes
  • Full changelog of all versions added to Part 9.

Last edited: