Going to be using the guide Nico created. Hopefully I can do it within the time limit as well! So far, so good. Love the detailed list.Is it possible to finish it in 8 days?
it would be more helpful if someone could show me a spreadsheet or
a guide to making a good spreadsheet for Viking Settlement to keep track of time.
i have made one for me and i know there's a lot of improvement that can be done.
so please help me if u can. I know its a little shabby. (just a beginner in making spreadsheets)
I also found a guide to finishing Viking Settlement, maybe it will help someone
found it in FoE Wiki comments section
1) I usually start in the evening (8 pm).
2) Build 6 shacks and 2 Axe Smiths. Note that due to obstacles you might not be able to connect all shacks to a road, but that doesn't matter much.
3) Produce axes for 8h (overnight) = 20 axes (at least if no 4x bonus)
4) Buy 2 expansions (6 axes) and unlock the shrine (10 axes)
5) Delete 1 axe smith, ideally you should now have 9 shacks, 5 shrines and 1 axe smith
6) Produce axes until you can unlock the mead brewery.
7) Delete the axe smith and build a mead brewery.
8) With the first 10 meads, unlock 2 additional expansions.
9) Build additional shacks, shrines and rebuild the Axe Smith (you now have 1 Mead Brewery and 1 Axe Smith).
10) Replace as many shacks you can with huts (saves space). You can now maybe already have 3 Goods Buildings.
10) Produce goods until you can unlock the Beast Hunter. Build it (normally you can temporarily have 3 Goods buildings).
11) With the first 10 horns, unlock 2 additional expansions. You can now for sure have 3 Goods Buildings (1+1+1 or 2+1 depending on the goods needed to unlock the next building).
12) I usually unlock 2 additional expansions with horns because waiting for the wool farm is simply too long. With 8 purchased expansions, you can have 4 goods buildings, which is the target.
13) The rest comes easily (Replace as many shrines you can with markets and the huts with 2 clan houses, it is usually enough).
To summarize buy 2 expansions with axes, 2 with meads and 4 with horns (unless you want to wait for the wool farm).
Target 4 goods buildings.
Logging in 3 times a day (morning, lunch and evening) is enough (4 or 8h productions)
and here's a screenshot of that
Thanks for the Guide @UBERhelp1