Captain Christian said:7. Finally, my personal favorite: There is a little snowman just below the village and to the right of the boats. It is even decorated with a little Viking helmet and spear.
7. Finally, my personal favorite: There is a little snowman just below the village and to the right of the boats. It is even decorated with a little Viking helmet and spear.
Thank you for noticing that! It looks like the removal tool placement did change around as it was going live, as I put what I had seen on Beta. FixedI don't know if everyone monitors this...
In any case, please note that contrary to what is mentioned to the guide, the Egyptian settlement offers 6 (six) removal tools, not 5.
My guess is that some last moment changes were incorporated into the live version of the settlement, for even the fandom wiki had for a time a jumbled questline (I have not checked if it has been corrected since).
Huh. I had edited the one layout to remove an excess road and forgot to recount... thanks for catching that!Hey! Wanted to point out that for the two beginning layouts for Egypt, the number of roads for both are the same (9 tiles). Knowing this, it seems odd to mention that one has 'more roads than would be wanted' and the other having 'minimal roads' when there's no difference between the two!
Going to be using the guide Nico created. Hopefully I can do it within the time limit as well! So far, so good. Love the detailed list.Is it possible to finish it in 8 days?
it would be more helpful if someone could show me a spreadsheet or
a guide to making a good spreadsheet for Viking Settlement to keep track of time.
i have made one for me and i know there's a lot of improvement that can be done.
so please help me if u can. I know its a little shabby. (just a beginner in making spreadsheets)
I also found a guide to finishing Viking Settlement, maybe it will help someone
found it in FoE Wiki comments section
1) I usually start in the evening (8 pm).
2) Build 6 shacks and 2 Axe Smiths. Note that due to obstacles you might not be able to connect all shacks to a road, but that doesn't matter much.
3) Produce axes for 8h (overnight) = 20 axes (at least if no 4x bonus)
4) Buy 2 expansions (6 axes) and unlock the shrine (10 axes)
5) Delete 1 axe smith, ideally you should now have 9 shacks, 5 shrines and 1 axe smith
6) Produce axes until you can unlock the mead brewery.
7) Delete the axe smith and build a mead brewery.
8) With the first 10 meads, unlock 2 additional expansions.
9) Build additional shacks, shrines and rebuild the Axe Smith (you now have 1 Mead Brewery and 1 Axe Smith).
10) Replace as many shacks you can with huts (saves space). You can now maybe already have 3 Goods Buildings.
10) Produce goods until you can unlock the Beast Hunter. Build it (normally you can temporarily have 3 Goods buildings).
11) With the first 10 horns, unlock 2 additional expansions. You can now for sure have 3 Goods Buildings (1+1+1 or 2+1 depending on the goods needed to unlock the next building).
12) I usually unlock 2 additional expansions with horns because waiting for the wool farm is simply too long. With 8 purchased expansions, you can have 4 goods buildings, which is the target.
13) The rest comes easily (Replace as many shrines you can with markets and the huts with 2 clan houses, it is usually enough).
To summarize buy 2 expansions with axes, 2 with meads and 4 with horns (unless you want to wait for the wool farm).
Target 4 goods buildings.
Logging in 3 times a day (morning, lunch and evening) is enough (4 or 8h productions)
and here's a screenshot of that
Thanks for the Guide @UBERhelp1