• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Customized Langendorn Makeover Eye Feast for the landscape...................................................

Agaselle

What landscape would you like to choose of,if///Langendorn 2 wouldl start tommorrow.
Just some Mountain ranges or more Sherwood Forrested szenery? I cannot see why not having for a age a more timelaps appropriate scape.
Means like Bronce age gets more vulcanoes, also more excitment for tje Progresssive aera//or any aera you want to be customized landscaped ...............................................................................................

The Lady Redneck

Langendorn 2 will not be starting for a long time. INNO adds new worlds in alphabetic order.the newest being Carthage. the next will begin with D, Then E and so on. So there will (over time) be another 8 worlds started before another one beginning with L is added.

Agent327

Langendorn 2 will not be starting for a long time. INNO adds new worlds in alphabetic order.the newest being Carthage. the next will begin with D, Then E and so on. So there will (over time) be another 8 worlds started before another one beginning with L is added.

Langendorn 2 will never start. If they ever reach L it will have another name starting with L.

The Lady Redneck

Yes I know that Agent. I was merely using the OP's terminology. Although They will probably all end up Shortened to their first initial As the present worlds are by many. As in A world. B world Etc, Except it will be A2. B2 Etc Saves a lot of typing.