• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] CVS and Dollar Tree?

cbalto1927

I have bought Diamonds many times over the last 5+ years and have never had an issue with making the purchase using a credit card. No payments stopped or rejected, and no surcharge for foreign purchases. (I do live in the good ol' USA, too.)
Yeah, it's yes and no. Depending on the bank that uses your visa card. They may place restrictions that disallow international transactions. Some banks does offer option to turn on or off international transactions. Which you can do that though banking app. When I use visa it's always labeled as international transaction when it does go though. PayPal is a good option but there is a fine print that Paypal charges small percentages when making international purchases. Just a warning, some banks charge high as 6 percent on top of purchase. A big Yikes there.

PJS299

Yeah, it's yes and no. Depending on the bank that uses your visa card. They may place restrictions that disallow international transactions. Some banks does offer option to turn on or off international transactions. Which you can do that though banking app. When I use visa it's always labeled as international transaction when it does go though. PayPal is a good option but there is a fine print that Paypal charges small percentages when making international purchases. Just a warning, some banks charge high as 6 percent on top of purchase. A big Yikes there.
Um... that's from May 21, 2020. A deleted user that will probably not return.

Johnny B. Goode

PayPal is a good option but there is a fine print that Paypal charges small percentages when making international purchases. Just a warning, some banks charge high as 6 percent on top of purchase. A big Yikes there.
PayPal has never charged me anything extra when making a purchase in this game, and neither has the credit card I've occasionally used.

Dursland

What kind of card would a person purchase at CVS or Dollar Tree to purchase packs in the FOE game? I don't understand:confused:
Me. My credit card doesn't work with either FoE or PayPal - seems my bank blocked those two because they are high risk transactions.

I buy a dollar general gift card every month now, thanks to the event passes. It's normally loaded with $25 and has no fee at all. Can be paid with cash or my card.

It's also a really good way to hide your spending on FoE, if you cared about that. Instead of a bank statement that shows "InnoGAMES" you can have a bank statement that shows you spent $125 at Dollar General (event pass plus diamonds pack).

Edit: Just noticed I read your post wrong, you're asking what kind of card - the store branded one.

Whoops lol, there goes my spiel. Well, I'll leave it up in case others find it useful. Might as well, if we are necroposting.