• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily bonus production building

• Thread starter DeletedUser29656
  • Start date

DeletedUser29656

I want to be offered on offer, we are closing the building from the activity or I would like to have water in August, the event will be a biennial building with a daily bonus, and every week a new bi comple Ci day get three day get diamonds and others how bi offers daily bonus bi building i think it would be better to give 100 diamonds too good i think: D all good games i think i think is a good idea

DeletedUser

I want to be offered on offer, we are closing the building from the activity or I would like to have water in August, the event will be a biennial building with a daily bonus, and every week a new bi comple Ci day get three day get diamonds and others how bi offers daily bonus bi building i think it would be better to give 100 diamonds too good i think: D all good games i think i think is a good idea
I have no idea what you are proposing here, other than that it's a building.
It is not random
Well, it sounds random.
I expect your answers, I think you write good answers
Hard to write good answers to a proposal that makes no sense.:confused:

DeletedUser24787

I want to be offered on offer, we are closing the building from the activity or I would like to have water in August, the event will be a biennial building with a daily bonus
What?:confused:
and every week a new bi comple Ci day get three day get diamonds and others how bi offers daily bonus bi building i think it would be better to give 100 diamonds too good i think: D all good games i think i think is a good idea
Again WHAT?:confused:

i am sure what every you posted makes logical sense to you as you were thinking it but you need to convey your ideas a bit more clear .As Stephen indicated there is s proposal format so more ppl can understand what you are trying to propose . At the current state your idea is at most for debate . Now correct me if i am wrong you are attempting to suggest a daily sign in bonus for just checking in ? you want to get free premium currency just for simply doing a log-in and you want to get more premium currency for the more log-ins you do consecutively.

right now i vote -1

maybe if you can make your proposal more clear and understandable you might get more support but as it is its just too confusing.
If you need a link i can contact Lucifer1904 he is great with link referrals as well;)

DeletedUser29656

would say that I get the production building giving daily bonus ie 1-st day gold 2-nd day supply 3-th day diamond and others like to get their prize every day

DeletedUser29656

If you are building a bi-building that will only give you a daily bonus,

DeletedUser29656

Just give the daily bonus every day your own gift as the designated gift

DeletedUser29055

You mean something like a wishing well that gives you different things every 24h? or a bazaar or oasis where you can select different options?

DeletedUser29656

And a new gift is given instead of the designated gift every 24 hours

DeletedUser

this link will help to me.it will?how
I am thinking that English is not your first language, and that you are not fluent enough in it yet to communicate clearly what you are thinking. Which is why we are having a problem figuring out exactly what it is you are proposing.

DeletedUser

Okay, so this is some sort of building that gives you a daily bonus just for checking in to the game? Or am I still lost? If it's just a daily bonus for checking in to the game, why make it a building to take up space? We already have the Treasure Hunt, which is effectively a bonus for checking in to the game, right? I'm going to have to vote no, just because I really don't know what exactly he's proposing. And more screenshots in a foreign language won't help. (In fact, they technically shouldn't be posted, as this is the U.S. server, and Forum/game rules call for only English to be spoken here.)