• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenge

DeletedUser35835

The battle very large army in the daily challenge is completely unfair! Have to defeat two full waves of massively boosted enemies?? The daily prize isn’t even remotely worth the cost of that!

DeletedUser34879

Well, dont do it then. The game wasn't written for you only.
Why dont you think about it as a CHALLENGE!
It is hard i know, but still easier than reading your whining.
BOO-HOO.
Cry us a river
I'm sick and tired of egocentrics like you

DeletedUser26120

Moved thread to forge hall. You're not the first person in PE who has complained that the challenges are too difficult so maybe they do need to tone it down some.

What are you using though? And what's your attack boost?

Graviton

Those are the real questions. I have a city in PE and while the "Defeat very large army" task is difficult, it's not impossible. It is...dare I say?...challenging.

DeletedUser35475

Moved thread to forge hall. You're not the first person in PE who has complained that the challenges are too difficult so maybe they do need to tone it down some.

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. I'm not to proud to pass on a task occasionally!

wolfhoundtoo

PE is a relatively easy age to get to and have under powered Great Buildings. Industrial age (at least based on the players I interact with) was one of the least liked ages so people rush into the next age. Add in that the battle map scale changes so older troops have movement issues and that makes the battles harder when you age up and don't have the new age troops yet.

The thing is now the daily challenge requires you to fight which many players don't do or if they do they use auto. The large army tends to be on the tougher side so those that have been negotiating harder battles in GE it makes it pretty tough on those players.

As for them tweaking the battles in PE, I'd suggest they leave it alone. PE is a good age to stop and learn how to actually use your troops and manually battle if you haven't do so yet.