• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenge...

Nicholas002

you can fill up the first 3 techs from the Iron age with FPs, just don't unlock them. I guess you could put them in the oracle, though you will eventually want to delete it (at least I did). the best is to do as many RQs as poss, so you can get zeus built and move on ASAP.

Farfle the smelly

How do I PVP?
There’s a particular sector on the C-map with a tower on it. It’s in my upper left on the map, not sure if it was in everyone’s. Called Pfefferberg. But once that’s open you’re also open to attack, so keep that in mind. That means plundering.

Lady Gato

Charmante - I spent about a month in Bronze Age. I accumulated about 250K coins, 100K supplies, 300 each BA goods and about 100 each IA goods I also had bps for Zeus and Babel plus a good start on the Lighthouse before I left BA. I also had about 300 FPs accumulated in my inventory (in fp pkgs of 5 each). The costs of doing RQs is much less than it is in IA so all of this allows you a better start when you age up to IA. And yes, in order to keep your bar free and always regenerating you will dump your fps from your bar into your Oracle.