• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily challenge

Me Confused

Just found one I could do and won (Happy)
Went to the chest, there was the Choice Gargoyle, Printer, Doctor, Church OK not bad,
till I tried to get one Clicked on one then the other then the other 2 nothing (Not so Happy)
Now to train 4 Berserkers and 3 Knights for nothing (Not Happy) except to learn
Daily Challenge are not worth messing with. So I won't.

Freshmeboy

You don't get to choose the reward..there is a percentage chance of one of them being awarded. You do get to choose the showcase of prizes out of two choices. Completing all the tasks will automatically award one of the prizes from the chosen showcase.
Daily challenges tend to be easy for the most part and an excellent way to win large gifts of forge points. After completing seven you get a chance at some very good prizes. Most of the tasks are things you would do in the course of regular gameplay. I recommend these to every new player, however FoE is a game of choices...

Me Confused

I'm in the high mid ages and this is the second one I've been able to do.
( Completing all the tasks will automatically award one of the prizes from the chosen showcase )
I did complete it and the four choices came up and nothing so if I don't get something for my time and effort why try.

Freshmeboy

When you complete the tasks in the allotted time, a green check mark is tagged to the DC avatar indicating you are finished. Clicking on the hooded figure awards you the prize. It has never failed for me. Not once. I have never heard of it failing since its inception. Did you see a green check mark on the avatar...?If you did not those tasks were incomplete.

wolfhoundtoo

Did you check your inventory to make sure you didn't get what you were actually awarded? And my daily prize right now is a random chance at 5 items. I haven't been paying attention but isn't it always 5 options that you can win? If so you got the 5th one which is why you think you didn't get a prize.

Freshmeboy

There are DC's that contain only one prize..medals, fps, coin, etc. But prizes like that don't show in inventory nor do the units. You should get the prize popup that shows what you've won. But only if you've completed the tasks. Something that does happen often enough is that an extra task is unseen...you need to scroll down a bit to get the last one. Happened to me more than once. Possibly might be the problem..

DevaCat

If you have reached HMA and still do not understand how the Daily Challenge works, you have rushed and should really stop and spend some time in the Forum and Wiki learning about how the game works. There are a lot of moving parts.

Lord Pest

Since starting almost 3 years ago I’ve rarely missed doing the daily challenge. They are easy to do once you get your city somewhat efficient. Think of the daily challenge as a measuring stick. Improve your city till you can easily do them. The prizes range from boring to really good. 100% chance to win 30 fp. Chance to win 100, 50, 20, or ugh, 5 fp. After 7 the weekly reward could be 50 fp, sok, store building, Reno kit, one up kit... all good stuff.